Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 94

engula:
thanks mrtools, could you pls make the vertical lines painted only in the subwindow?

Engula made the lines only in the subwindow.

mrtools:
Engula made the lines only in the subwindow.

Nice thanks

mladen:
engula If you are looking for slope change I have a proposition - why don't you use this one : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/153/double_smoothed_stochastic_-_slope_mtf__alerts_arrows.mq4 Less false signals, and with same settings, it catches trends better (see the comparison of the two)

hi mladen/mrtools,

can you pls change the arrows to vertical lines? thanks.

engula:
hi mladen/mrtools, can you pls change the arrows to vertical lines? thanks.

Hi Engula, changed the arrows to lines.

mrtools:

Nice job mrtools. Thanks

lines are much more superior to the arrows...one can see clearly with lines that indicator can go straight to TRASH...with arrows on the other hand it takes .5 second more to come to same conclusion...

Pava:
lines are much more superior to the arrows...one can see clearly with lines that indicator can go straight to TRASH...with arrows on the other hand it takes .5 second more to come to same conclusion...

I used to be a trader like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee. So, which indi is next in line?

mrtools:

Could the vertical lines be extended to the chart please?

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Could the vertical lines be extended to the chart please? TEAMTRADER

...this is exactly what I am talking about!...Extended lines are superior to sub-window lines, which are superior to arrows, which are superior to alerts only that are superior to email notifications!

Pava:
...this is exactly what I am talking about!...Extended lines are superior to sub-window lines, which are superior to arrows, which are superior to alerts only that are superior to email notifications!

and pop-ups?