Bressert Double Stochastic - page 12

PascalD:
Looks nice Thanks

I think that DSS is better

morro:
I think that DSS is better

Agree ...

Could an alert be made of this indicator to show when it crosses down under level 75 and crosses up over level 25?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

mladen:
Upgraded version with some additions and made simpler to use : double_stochastic_-_bressert_prt_2.mq4

TEAMTRADER:
Could an alert be made of this indicator to show when it crosses down under level 75 and crosses up over level 25?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Teamtrader, added the alerts.

Thanks Mr Tools, sorry to trouble you again but is this one of those indicator where a vertical line is possible as a signal for on screen?

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Thanks Mr Tools, sorry to trouble you again but is this one of those indicator where a vertical line is possible as a signal for on screen? TEAMTRADER

Teamtrader, added the vertical lines.

Appreciated Mr Tools.

TEAMTRADER

Hi Mladen, Is there any way to get buy and sell alerts added to the above indicator with arrows? Also TEAMTRADER what was the Stochastic indicator you posted on another thread looking to get signals added to it? It looked very interesting

rhaychj:
Hi Mladen, Is there any way to get buy and sell alerts added to the above indicator with arrows? Also TEAMTRADER what was the Stochastic indicator you posted on another thread looking to get signals added to it? It looked very interesting

rhaychj

I am afraid I do not understand. It already has buy and sell alerts

rhaychj:

Weren't those two stochastic indicators?

Reason: