Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 101

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
mntiwana:
Hi Wulong check this 1.01 ver.....i dont know if it help you.

Omg, I forgot to thank you for your effort, mntiwana, shame on me.

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
krelian99:
20 indicators and that on a M1 chart? Not bad. The Measter controlls the chaos. Some build-in indicators of MT4 are also gambling for me, e.g. MACD and BB. And cause we won't trade naked we need T-shirts Is there any merchandising yet?

Pff, some people fly with aeroplanes with all those buttons, you only have to get used to it.

The chaos on M1 ? No problem with indicators from here.

Just find a good mixture of fast indicators, medium fast ones and really slow ones. I trade BO.

But do no ask to show my template, I'm not that crazy ...

Yes, I would wear a T-shirt when I'm trading in front of my computer.

How much are they ?

mntiwana
mntiwana  

But do no ask to show my template, I'm not that crazy ...

Yes, I would wear a T-shirt when I'm trading in front of my computer.

How much are they ?

we hope,one day you will be wish for showing your templ.

only T-shirt

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

You would get almost as crazy as I am ...

Most people do not know they are crazy, but I do ...

krelian99
krelian99  

Many people say they would be normal, and no, they aren't. I like people who say they would be crazy. In the end, they aren't crazy, they just don't do it the normal way.

I saw pics of your charts, many thick lines, big arrows - you remember? mntiwana would take a list as well

mntiwana
mntiwana  

I saw pics of your charts, many thick lines, big arrows - you remember? mntiwana would take a list as well

may be eye sight problem same like me . or may be same like Russians,they put a heavy iron on mechanical machinery (heavy in weight and mass not in quality)

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Woehahaaa ! In the world of the abnormals, the normals are abnormal, a fact which is completely normal ....

No, really, I have made hundreds of templates, the one more crazy than another.

If I would sell them I would get rich and I would think the people who buy them are not crazy.

But do you know what template works the best for me?

The one that is the craziest !

And I like fat lines ...although I see it very good without glasses when a beautiful women is coming nearer, so my eyesight is good ...

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

You also see in the picture of that flower, that I like bright colors ...

mntiwana
mntiwana  

And I like fat lines ...although I see it very good without glasses when a beautiful women is coming nearer, so my eyesight is good ...

i was guessing you will be write "and i like fat women although i see them very good without glasses,when a beautiful women is coming nearer,so my breaths runs fast" same like market price in red news.:)

pavaka
pavaka  

2 of you...get a trading room