Better Bollinger Bands... - page 19

Bollinger Bandwith Delta

bollinger_bandwidth_delta.mq4

mrtools:
Added the alerts for when price crosses the center ma, for touches if you leave alerts on current = true should alert then for a touch.

Hi, I have been working on a forex system for quite a while now and have found your indicator very interesting. (It was exactly what I was looking for). I have download it and installed it on my metatrader, but it doesn't work when I tried to apply it to a chart. Is there anything special to do? (I have put it in the indicator file on my metatrader 4 as usual. Thank in advance for your help

rogforx:
Hi, I have been working on a forex system for quite a while now and have found your indicator very interesting. (It was exactly what I was looking for). I have download it and installed it on my metatrader, but it doesn't work when I tried to apply it to a chart. Is there anything special to do? (I have put it in the indicator file on my metatrader 4 as usual. Thank in advance for your help

rogforx

You can use this one (this one is new metatrader 4 compatible) : better_bollinger_bands_mtfalertsma_nrp-2_nmc.mq4

mladen:
rogforx You can use this one (this one is new metatrader 4 compatible) : better_bollinger_bands_mtfalertsma_nrp-2_nmc.mq4

Is there a similar indicator but with a chart vertical line signal - or can a vertical line be added to this one?

This indicator is one of the best for detecting 'springboard' areas but backtesting is only possible with a signal on screen.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Mirror bands

mirror_bands.mq4

Files:

Based on BB. They say it does not repaint

magic_fx_formula.mq4

Files:
magc.png  40 kb

Kanal ant indicator

kanal_ant.mq4

Files:

Bollinger Bands

A tool used by technical analysts. A band plotted two standard deviations on either side of a simple moving average, which often indicates support and resistance levels.

Hi,

here is All BB ver and SW Flat ver

Files:
1.png  115 kb
2.png  211 kb
bbflat_sw.mq4  3 kb

Bands Q indicator

bands_q.mq4

Files:
bands_q.png  49 kb
bands_q.mq4  4 kb
Reason: