I am a big fan of your wonderful Indicators and thanks for great work you sharing with us but this time i really missed something.
The attached file(Stochastic Colored.ex4) did not open
Stochastic of T3 ...
In the last couple of days I got several PMs asking me to post indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general . As you can see it is a post from 4 years ago, and it made me wonder how is that so far it haven't been made by somebody else ...
Anyway, here it is (to stop those PM messages )
It is a stochastic that does not use a raw price but a price filtered by T3. Updated it to latest T3 calculation ways. As usual, setting the T3Original to false is "speeding up" the indicator but I am not sure that this one needs a speeding up. It is up to individual preferences I guess ...
Sir thank you very much.
Tripple stochastic indi with ob and os alert same tf
Please help locate or if someone can please program me this indi i would be very greatful. I have been searching for the following stochastic indicator: a tripple stochastic ob and os indi for the same timeframe with 3 different settings. What I want is to be able to have one setting of 7,3,3, one of 14,3,3 and 21,3,3, ob and os of 90 and 10. Once all reaches the defined levels it would give an alert and send email. I would really be so greatful for this please. Getting tired of sitting in front of the computer and waiting for this setup to happen. Thank you for this consideration.
Mladen...Will it be possible to change Double Stochastic so that colors will be as in example #3?...( not the exact colors:)...
If I keep it as lines no (I would need 9 drawing buffers in order t provide non-repainting for a 5 color line and as we know, metatrader has only 8 drawing buffers) I can make it as a histo or arrows (dots) version. Let me know which one ...
Arrows will be good...thank you
Double smoothed stochastic 2 ...
Then try this one out
looks even better that way...thanks
It is good indicator.
Good for scalping:
if someone want to try so
- download indicator from this post
- place it in indicators folder (for example - to C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari\experts\indicators).
- download template file (stochscalp.tpl) from this post. Place it in template folder (for example - to C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari\templates).
- Open Metatrader - Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicator should be commpiled automatically by openning/restarting Metatrader, if not - compile indicator in MetaEditor.
- Open M1 chart (for example - EURUSD), right mouse click on the chart and select 'Template' - 'stochscalp' and everything should be loaded on the chart.