Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 36

Indicator from post #14 - FXSamurai

Hey

Do anybody have indicator from post #14. It is combination of 4 stochastic indicators.

I would be grateful in anybody could helo me

Corridor stochastic ...

One variation on the stochastic theme ...

The overbought and oversold levels are treated a bit different in this one. Instead of keeping them on constant levels they are calculated form the stochastic itself and are modified by a certain step as the time from the last high or low passes. It looks interesting and it seems that it can give a bit different picture at the market looking at indicator values this way

Files:

Mladen

mladen:
One variation on the stochastic theme ...

The overbought and oversold levels are treated a bit different in this one. Instead of keeping them on constant levels they are calculated form the stochastic itself and are modified by a certain step as the time from the last high or low passes. It looks interesting and it seems that it can give a bit different picture at the market looking at indicator values this way

Very interesting ... Thank You for this indicator.

Double smooth stochastic

This Mladen's gift for MT5

Is it possible to find this for MT4

Thanks

Files:
goldm1.png  44 kb

Double smoothed stochastic ...

secretcode,

Not the same (not possible to have that kind of filled arrays in metatrader 4, I have seen some attempts to do that metatrader 4 and I have tried some but all of them fail under some conditions so did not make that type) but similar. As far as values are concerned, they are the same. Colored zone is the middle zone and when stochastic exits those zones it is in overbought or oversold zone, so it is visually having a similar effect as the metatrader 5 version since when it enters those zones it changes color of the line too

PS: to turn the zone color off, simply choose "None" for it

secretcode:
This Mladen's gift for MT5

Is it possible to find this for MT4

Thanks

Files:

Mladen

mladen:
secretcode,

Not the same (not possible to have that kind of filled arrays in metatrader 4, I have seen some attempts to do that metatrader 4 and I have tried some but all of them fail under some conditions so did not make that type) but similar. As far as values are concerned, they are the same. Colored zone is the middle zone and when stochastic exits those zones it is in overbought or oversold zone, so it is visually having a similar effect as the metatrader 5 version since when it enters those zones it changes color of the line too

PS: to turn the zone color off, simply choose "None" for it

Thank you

General Considerations about Stochastic oscillator!

Oscillators are highly efficient on flatting market (doesn't matter what time frame). - That is jast my opinion based on my experience.

I trade on XAUUSD [M5] Using only Stochasctic oscillator and Support-Ressistence line indicators. I trade on this pair manually; gain 50 - 75 pips/daily. (max. gain was 756$/daily)

support-resistance.mq4 - (indicator)

--------------------------------------------------------------

(stochastic settings)

It is very easy system, but very profitable 24/5

If you have a questions! Jast send me messages.

Files:

very good!

Files:
index.jpg  5 kb

looking for and indicator mtf stochastic.

Helllo everybody and Happy new year. I'm looking for the indicator that is showed in the third window, the one with the red and blue dots. I think is a mtf stochastich but I can't find it in the web . Anybody can help me? Thanks.

4 time frame stochastic

If I am correct, this is what you are looking for (I have this one on my PC) :

4_time_frame_stochastic.mq4

regards

carlscot:
Helllo everybody and Happy new year. I'm looking for the indicator that is showed in the third window, the one with the red and blue dots. I think is a mtf stochastich but I can't find it in the web . Anybody can help me? Thanks.
Reason: