Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 33

goldensight
goldensight  

Thanks Mladen. Goldensight

mrkjens:
I have looked everywhere and spent days searching for an MT4 stochastic chart overlay indicator but no luck. Can someone please help?
beto1
beto1  

Hi does anyone have the color stochastic indicator with an alrm when the line change to red or blue? I really would aprciate if someone has this indicator.

Regards

cameo
cameo  

Hull on Stoc

Does anyone has Hull on Stochastic?

I tried applying the Hull code from HMA_Russian_color.mq4 to original Stochastic from mql4.com. but came out flat ..

Charlie Clemett
Charlie Clemett  

Color Stochastic Indicator

Hi Guys,

Im trialing this Indicator at the moment and want to know if an EA has been written for it or can someone do that. I'v spent a few days trying but nope cant do it

The EA, I want it to close/Buy Close/Sell as well as retain the Sound Alerts too, feel at this time that is important

***AND THE BIG WISH*** A Trailing STEP (NOT STOP)

Thanks

Me

beto1
beto1  
alpine4133:
I would like to find an alert / window on screen, alert sound and email when the stochastics is raising above 20 when it is over sold and fall below 80 after it has been over bought.

Yes, I have been looking for an stochastic like this from long time ago without any success, I hope someone is kind enough to share an indicator like this.

Also it could be great if there is a color stochastic that when line turns red or blue an alarm would triger.

Regards

Joubert
Joubert  

Hi, I am a new member on TSD and use MetaTrader. My interest is in customized indicators and expert advisors. Can someone help me with a stable and reliable stochastic swing trading expert advisor and one that also could identify stochastic divergence. Joub

sa3id2008
sa3id2008  

plz I need help on Stoch histogram

I need help anyone in the possibility of changing the color of this indicator

Files:
Robert
Robert  

Use Color TAB

sa3id2008:
I need help anyone in the possibility of changing the color of this indicator

Hi Sa,

Open the indicator on a chart and the Indicator settings box comes up.

Click on Color TAB.

Then click on the color and small arrow to get the Color Palette for each selection. Select your colors and click OK when done.

Hope this helps.

Robert

Iris
Iris  
sa3id2008
sa3id2008  
cosmiclifeform:
Hi Sa,

Open the indicator on a chart and the Indicator settings box comes up.

Click on Color TAB.

Then click on the color and small arrow to get the Color Palette for each selection. Select your colors and click OK when done.

Hope this helps.

Robert

When I change the fram reset the coler You can test this