Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 32

mladen:
People looking for filters these days One variation of Double Smoothed Stochastic - might help

Very good, like all works that you share to us.

Thanks, mladen.

mladen:
People looking for filters these days One variation of Double Smoothed Stochastic - might help

A new toy, a new toy !

Christmas before Halloween, thanks Mladen

Nice one

Parameters in iStochastic?

What is difference between fast and slow stoch in simple words, and how i need to customize my iStochastic lines in code below to test fast/slow one? As i am using just 5,3,3 ... is it fast/slow/default?

My target periods are M15 and M30 ... I made some EAs based on Stochastic M15 + ADX and they are so-so ... On Strategy tester I get 1000-2000 maximum per month with a lot of stop losses. I would like to make one EA where I will combine few periods stochastics:

laStoK015 = iStochastic(NULL,15,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN, 0);

laStoK115 = iStochastic(NULL,15,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN, 1);

laStoD015 = iStochastic(NULL,15,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_SIGNAL,0 );

laStoD115 = iStochastic(NULL,15,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_SIGNAL,1 );

laStoK030 = iStochastic(NULL,30,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN, 0);

laStoK130 = iStochastic(NULL,30,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN, 1);

laStoD030 = iStochastic(NULL,30,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_SIGNAL,0 );

laStoD130 = iStochastic(NULL,30,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_SIGNAL,1 );

laStoK060 = iStochastic(NULL,60,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN, 0);

laStoK160 = iStochastic(NULL,60,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN, 1);

laStoD060 = iStochastic(NULL,60,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_SIGNAL,0 );

laStoD160 = iStochastic(NULL,60,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_SIGNAL,1 );

and IF conditions for opening positions I have such as:

if( ADX0 > 25 && laStoK115 laStoD015 && laStoK030 > laStoD030 && laStoK060 > laStoD060 && laStoD015 laADX0015 ) OpenbyBuying("BUY");

if( ADX0 > 25 && laStoK115 > laStoD115 && laStoK015 < laStoD015 && laStoK030 < laStoD030 && laStoK060 80 && laADXM015 < laADX0015 ) OpenbySelling("SELL");

And I am closing these positions if laStoK030 75. But it seems something is wrong here as I lose ALL money in half month!?

Can somebody tell me:

1. Is this logic possible to be implemented and is it logical thinking? I think this should be almost 100% openings = earnings. It should be 100% sure that price will go UP if 15, 30 and 60 mins stochastic K is above d and rising? Or I am wrong?

2. Do you know for some EA like this which minimize SL

Also I wanted to make indicator which draw stoc K and stoc D for 15 and 30 mins ... hardcoded values - without considering what period is selected ... with 4 lines there ... maybe will be messy but at least will show me lines at once. Does this make sense at all?

Thanks for help and your time

Aleksandar

Stochastic Crossing..

Banzai, thank you for this indicator.

I know you posted this long ago, but I

want to say thank you. I finally found this

indicator after trying sooooo many others

color stochastic x versions this is the only

one I have found that actually alerts

on the crosses like it should.

thank you!!

GF

banzai:
I modified the MA crossing indicator so we can have a Stochastic crossing indicator. It has an alert too. It'll alert only once per crossing and not every bar. In addition, it has an e-mail alert. You can choose 10 different arrow styles:

Typical alert messages:

EURJPY (M30): Stoch (30,10,10) crosses UP

EURJPY (M15): Stoch (30,10,10) crosses DOWN

Kewl !

Stochastic on Price (Chart Overlay MQ4)

I have looked everywhere and spent days searching for an MT4 stochastic chart overlay indicator but no luck. Can someone please help?

This one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347/page12 (don't worry about the text in the link, but take a look, it was originally posted at "wrong" thread )?

regards

mladen

mrkjens:
I have looked everywhere and spent days searching for an MT4 stochastic chart overlay indicator but no luck. Can someone please help?

Thanks Mladen. Goldensight

mrkjens:

Hi does anyone have the color stochastic indicator with an alrm when the line change to red or blue? I really would aprciate if someone has this indicator.

Regards

Color Stochastic Indicator

Hi Guys,

Im trialing this Indicator at the moment and want to know if an EA has been written for it or can someone do that. I'v spent a few days trying but nope cant do it

The EA, I want it to close/Buy Close/Sell as well as retain the Sound Alerts too, feel at this time that is important

***AND THE BIG WISH*** A Trailing STEP (NOT STOP)

Thanks

Me

Hull on Stoc

Does anyone has Hull on Stochastic?

I tried applying the Hull code from HMA_Russian_color.mq4 to original Stochastic from mql4.com. but came out flat ..

Reason: