mart-hart  

If you go to this thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

And use the thread search button you will find loads of stochs

Mart

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
mtdavs:
If this has been posted before sorry. But, can't find this anywhere.

What I would like to see if an indicator with alarm sounding when the Stochastic crosses, up or down, exists. This is NOT an indicator of a trade entry for me just a HEAD'S UP that a POSSIBLE trade is coming. Other indicators (just 2) would complete a possible trade entry.

Also, would be nice if the Inputs on this indicator could be set, or changed.

Thanks!!

I moved your post to this thread.

Look at post #2 - there are a lot of Stochastic indicators with alert.

mtdavs
mtdavs  
newdigital:
I moved your post to this thread. Look at post #2 - there are a lot of Stochastic indicators with alert.

My appologies to the folks here. Didn't see this thread before posting but, some great info here. Now, time to start reading....

mas_awoo5182
mas_awoo5182  

Stochastic EA

Hello Every one, after research on using Stochastic indiacator on trading, i try to make this EA based on Stochastic, in my backtest seem promizing, this EA work well in M5 TF

but i don't know,..... it's realistic???

but anyway please check out this EA..................

Regard

Mas_Awoo

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Not realistic sorry.

I looked inside the code and see that it was coded on open bar and backtested on close bar. And stop loss is 1,111 pips. But stop loss value is not the main case: it was coded on open bar and it is not realistic sorry.

mas_awoo5182
mas_awoo5182  
newdigital:
Not realistic sorry. I looked inside the code and see that it was coded on open bar and backtested on close bar. And stop loss is 1,111 pips. But stop loss value is not the main case: it was coded on open bar and it is not realistic sorry.

Thank you for your response....

bassfisher74133
bassfisher74133  
Perky
Perky  

heres a start

but its more timeframes

Files:
zaperon
zaperon  

Stochastic SAR EA

I have a new project using Stochastic in H4 and SAR in H1, opening when both goes to same direction and closing when one of the two change direction no matter if trade is in profit or in loss.

As you see is a very easy system, please give me a hand programming it.

Regards

zomg
zomg  

Im not a programmer so im sorry i can't help you with this but i would like to find out what settings you have in mind for both indicators so we can look at how this set up works out on charts.