painting the past: Stochastic is not paiting the past. But we need in some systems for this indicator to be painted the past. Read some exotic explanation/request https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249
how to understand the price movement using 3 Stochastic indicators:
- template attached (M5 timeframe). It was taken from asctrend M5 informational template from elite section here.
- some other informational templates about price movement understanding are here.
Multi Timeframe Stochastic:
- MTF stochastic momentum indicator is here;
- MTF Stochastic is here, and here, and here, and here, and here, and here, and here (#MTF Stochastic v. 2.0);
Stochastic with alert is here, #MTF_Stochastic1.1 with alert is here; #MTF Stochastic v2.0 with alert is here; alert on crossing is here, stochastic witrh alert EA is here, stochastic with alert thread.
- Many Stochastic indicators in one page collected: is here.
StochHistogram indicator is here.
- StochHistogram indicators with alert (2 indicators) are on this page.
- Color Stochastic indicator is here and here.
Sto_MaRsi_cross_Sig indicators https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178647
I'm looking for a sochastic based EA to buy when it goes above 20 and sell when it goes below 80 can anyone help me out?
Post move to here. Stoch EAs are on #4 post.
If someone interested I've made this Stochastic calculated using Excel/OpenOffice.
I have an slightly difference with D% but is almost none.
Igorad developed AllStochastics (attached). It's MTF version like AllAverages_v2.1.
but i don't know,..... it's realistic???
but anyway please check out this EA..................
thank you, Igor, ND
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum /setup-questions/rsi-indicator thread/
stochastic with its own MA
I am searching for a slow stochistic indicator with a moving average of it's own. I think it's allready somewhere on the forum but I couldn't find it.
Can somebody help me?
Greetings and good trading!