new version of my indi, it now uses MT4-LSAR as a filter.
All Melph's links gone????
Melpheos: motre info on the topic:
Sexy Stochastic Guide
bringin sexy back - stochastics
Forex Factory - View Single Post - bringin sexy back - stochastics
Latest Sexy Indi and Guide
I have not made my sign here No links gone...
BTW, if anyone has some any to remove bad signal, i'm all ears
what was it with the Larry and all those fast/slow percentages?
they couldn't split it straight?
Larry Williams wrote %R inspired by George Lane %K. That's why are almost the same.
The history is in the basis of the George Lane history about stochastic.
right, - quite different (might be hard to understand to anwitted minds - everythings absolutely different - from scale to the formula)
%K = 100 (P - L) / (H - L)
%R = 100 (H - P) / (H - L)
p.s. following by inspiration - lets make major improvement and set 0-100 scale of all our oscillators to to 0 -(-100)!
if somebody did it to your or Mladen's indi - what would you say:
-"wahata hell is this?... same dem thing - why would stupid do that for...?"
painting the past: Stochastic is not paiting the past. But we need in some systems for this indicator to be painted the past. Read some exotic explanation/request https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249
how to understand the price movement using 3 Stochastic indicators:
- template attached (M5 timeframe). It was taken from asctrend M5 informational template from elite section here.
- some other informational templates about price movement understanding are here.
Multi Timeframe Stochastic:
- MTF stochastic momentum indicator is here;
- MTF Stochastic is here, and here, and here, and here, and here, and here, and here (#MTF Stochastic v. 2.0);
Stochastic with alert is here, #MTF_Stochastic1.1 with alert is here; #MTF Stochastic v2.0 with alert is here; alert on crossing is here, stochastic witrh alert EA is here, stochastic with alert thread.
- Many Stochastic indicators in one page collected: is here.
StochHistogram indicator is here.
- StochHistogram indicators with alert (2 indicators) are on this page.
- Color Stochastic indicator is here and here.
Very advanced version of MTF Stochastic is on this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574
with any kind of alert:
added signals on reentry OB/OS levels (smaller size arrows)