Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 8

right, - quite different (might be hard to understand to anwitted minds - everythings absolutely different - from scale to the formula)

%K = 100 (P - L) / (H - L)

%R = 100 (H - P) / (H - L)

genius inspiration!

p.s. following by inspiration - lets make major improvement and set 0-100 scale of all our oscillators to to 0 -(-100)!

Stochastic_Color_v1.02classicC.:

added signals on reentry OB/OS levels (smaller size arrows)

i was interested if there are any stochastic indicators that can calculate what is the price price where two K% (or D%) of two Stochastics crossover.

thanks.

Scrat:
i was interested if there are any stochastic indicators that can calculate what is the price price where two K% (or D%) of two Stochastics crossover. thanks.

Melph's indi (prev.pages) shows 3(tree) stoch. crossover

banzai:
Stoch (6,3,3) to Stoch (24,3,3). Place the template in the template folder and not in the indicator folder. Google for keywords: "Spuds Stochastic Thread Theory"

Has anyone tried to make an EA for the "Spuds Stochastic Threads", would that be too complex? Too bad the Spuds topic over at FF was not continued much further into this intriguing indicator...

stochastic Expert advisor

i have a new startey to make ea. who can built up togater with me the stochastic ea....that can follow up the market movement... i have the setting for stochastic and the agorithem for the stochastic that can be bulit....

I moved your post to this thread. Just hope that you will find something.

Reason: