Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 13

IN10TION
IN10TION  
:: was this proven to be better then the basic MT4 one? Seems divergence is not easy to define with this stochastic...

nicely done <> can I label it ( kidding! )

Have a nice weekend!

mladen:
Based on Lee Leibfarth article in TASC August 2008

article : "Premier Stochastic Oscillator."

Unfortunately, again we need to disregard the metatrader indicator posted there (the same old story )

of parameters :

StochasticMode:

0 - low/high

1 - close/close

a nice weekend to you all
Tarpan
Tarpan  

Mladen

I am a big fan of your indys. One of them has become an important part of my trading, and I am doing very, very well

Thks a lot for this one. I think that you are a great trader too, coz only good traders/coders can develop profitable indys.

I am following your work with big attention.

Tks again !!!!!

BLUR71
BLUR71  

nice one Mladen,

this is the one i've been using based off old stochastic formula.

new formula looks nice with the smoothing.

regards,

Blur

fxbs
fxbs  

thank you, Mladen

Premier Stochastics Indicator - chart contains the Premier Stochastics Indicator (PSI) custom indicator discussed in the Trader's Tips section of the August 2008 issue of TASC magazine. The indicator involves a double-exponential smoothing of the Raw %K, along with a normalization between the extreme values of -1 and +1.

Lee Leibfarth’s article in this issue, “Which Way the Market Goes, Premier Stochastic Oscillator” introduces the Premier Stochastic Oscillator (PSO). The PSO is a modified short-term Stochastic Oscillator which has been normalized around a centralized zero level. Leibfarth mentions that the PSO’s main strength is in identifying countertrend trading setups. Leibfarth also provided some basic entry rules for use with the PSO. Long entries can be taken when the PSO crosses below the 0.90 level or when the PSO crosses below the 0.20 level; short entries can be taken when the PSO crosses above the -0.90 level or when the PSO crosses above the -0.20 level. LE and SE long and short entry trades. LT, LS, ST, and SS profit target and stop exit

2 compare to Premier stochastic mistigrifx (at least this time it's not upside -down...)

Traders Tips - August 2008

fxbs
fxbs  

Rads_T3_Stochastic

source -off (bug - next post, Linuxer)

Files:
Linuxser
Linuxser  
fxbs:
Rads_T3_Stochastic

This is my version of T3 Stoch, an old one.

It was posted on Elite section. I do not have problem to leave it here because has a bug in the calculation.

But please, be careful with Elite indicators.

fxbs
fxbs  
Linuxser:
This is my version of T3 Stoch, an old one.

It was posted on Elite section. I do not have problem to leave it here because has a bug in the calculation.

But please, be careful with Elite indicators.

(what's wrong with them?)

sure, than it's out; it was on Ru forum _http://www.kroufr.ru_

Linuxser
Linuxser  
fxbs:
sure, than it's out; it was on Ru forum _http://www.kroufr.ru_

Hi mate,

No need to go far away: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178322

fxbs
fxbs  

StochSigTxt_komposter.mq4 (iStochTxt by Komposter)

BLUR71
BLUR71  

Stochastic 4 Color Histo Alert Multi Mode

finished this earlier today, i really like this one!!

based on normal stoch formula with selectables modes of operation

1. 4 color histogram

2. 2 color histogram

3. histogram on/off

4. main line on/off

5. signal line on/off

6. stoch ma line on/off

7. alert on/off and alert levels selectable

regards,

blur