Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 46

mrtools:
Gcgman this version is with the histogram multiplier.

mrtools do the lines repaint?

Works Great!

mrtools:
Gcgman, just downloaded it again to double check and towards the end of the external parameters is this

extern int MA2_Mode = 1;

extern double multiplier = 2; // this being the multiplier

extern double levelOs = -30;

extern double levelOb = 30;

The first version i posted was actually code wise a working version also, but the name was so close to the original thought it would be best to change the name a little more.The multiplier is actually the same as the one used in your version of macd(the osmax think it is called), just named differently.

Big thanks mrtools. I don't know what I did wrong last time but, I deleted what I had and downloaded yours again and now it works perfect. I must have been up in the night.

Kindest regards,

gcg

clon_tron:
mrtools do the lines repaint?

Clontron no repaint

mrtools:
Clontron no repaint

mrtools Thank you very much!

I replaced all others with this one.

The Stochastic 2SigMAs_mtf+histo.mq4 indicator posted first by mladden and a version by mrtools with a histogram multiplier is so good that this single indicator has replaced three others that I was using for confirmation when two moving averages cross. The attached screen shot best shows it. I set the Stochastic to 13, slowing to 3, and the two averages to 3 and 5 respectively. I now use the version with the histogram multiplier which I set to 2 for easier interpretation of the histogram. I also set the color of the first line to "none" so that only the two lines with values for the histogram are shown thus making the window easier to read.

Please Help !

Does anyone know where I can find the picture indicator: STO JMA?

Files:

Try the one from this post (it has that same name) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178212/page7

gtudor:
Does anyone know where I can find the picture indicator: STO JMA?

mladen:
Try the one from this post (it has that same name) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178212/page7

Thanks very much !

ST indicator (one kind of stochastic)

Files:
st.gif  40 kb
st.mq4  4 kb

tampa:
ST indicator (one kind of stochastic)

Hi to everyone....

I discovered this 3d only today.....I trade divergences for many years and I want share with you my trading tool....namely divergences on multitimeframes.

Good work

Reason: