Does the Grail exist? - page 11

Mischek писал(а) >>

Well, of course it's my fault.
I'm guilty of a metabolic disorder in the spring, so they declare themselves directors of forex, creators of Loewin, winners of terravers and parents of grails.
Matemat is a politically correct person and is not lazy to even paste the pictures, silent about the prospects, which he cannot help noticing, while I am lazy and not correct.
But most funny are "followers" of the great gurus.
They are ready to do nothing for years, but to wait for the next great Forex director to come to the forum and give out the grail to everyone who is thirsty.

:-)

Mischek писал(а) >>

Well, of course it's my fault.
I'm guilty of a metabolic disorder in the spring, so they declare themselves directors of forex, creators of Loewin, winners of terravers and parents of grails.
Matemat is a politically correct person and is not lazy to even paste the pictures, silent about the prospects, which he cannot help noticing, while I am lazy and not correct.
But most funny are "followers" of the great gurus.
They are willing to do nothing for years, but to wait for the next great forex director to come to the forum and give out the grail to everyone who is thirsty.

What does that explain? Why did they have to jump on him? :) You're distracting the issue. The point is you don't have to attack anybody. And express your opinion in a neutral way, and impersonally - like - "I worked on such an idea a few years ago - in my opinion this idea has several key drawbacks that do not allow it to have a place in the race." ....dal necessarily explain in detail why ... If you're too lazy to explain - you can just give a link to a post written earlier. Criticism must be well-reasoned and impersonal. Then it may turn out that you are wrong. That very often happens, I'm not referring to you personally, but people are very often in the grip of mistaken beliefs and nobody can help them - how do you know you're wrong about something if you don't give others the chance to argue with you because they're wrong or they're fucking nuts, to explain something to you. Do you know everything? Oh, I doubt it.

***Think about it.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

What does that explain? Why did you have to throw yourself at him? :) You're moving the subject - the question is, don't attack anyone - at all. And express your opinion in a neutral way, and impersonally - like - "I worked on such an idea a few years ago - in my opinion this idea has several key drawbacks that do not allow it to have a place in the race." ....dal necessarily explain in detail why ... If you're too lazy to explain - you can just give a link to a post written earlier. Criticism must be well-reasoned and impersonal. Then it may turn out that you are wrong. That very often happens, I'm not referring to you personally, but people are very often in the grip of mistaken beliefs and nobody can help them here - how do you know you're wrong about something if you don't allow others with whom you're arguing because they're wrong or fucking crazy to explain something to you. Do you know everything? Oh, I doubt it.

***Think about it.

I agree. And the truth is out there!!!

This is not to say that I have any sympathy for XProgrammer, but he makes a good point

That's just it, the author isn't going to say anything. His topic carries no information other than the near-digital exclamation - the grail exists, I found it!

Of course he's not going to, he's asking, which is why he puts a question mark in his topic, which many seem to have mistaken for an exclamation point.

SProgrammer >>:

I will learn political correctness and instead of the word homosexual I will write analo-American

Vinin писал(а) >>

That doesn't mean I have any sympathy for XProgrammer, but he makes a good point.

:) No, you don't. :))

Mischek писал(а) >>

I'm going to learn political correctness and instead of the word homosexual I'm going to write anal-american.

What does political correctness have to do with anything? It has nothing to do with political correctness.
You can call things by their proper words.

Mischek >>:

Ну конечно это я виноват
Виноват в том что по весне у некоторых нарушается обмен веществ,в следствии чего они обьявляют себя директорами форекса, создателями лОвин,победителями тервера и родителями граалей
Математ человек полит корректный и не поленился даже картинки повтыкать, умолчав про перспективы, которые он не мог не заметить, а я лентяй и не корректен
Но больше всего прикалывают "последователи" великих гуру
Они готовы годами ни хрена не делать сами а только ждать когда на форум придет очередной великий директор форекса и раздаст всем жаждующим по граалю

Well who Micha, has created a puppet clan, I even gave you the name Wolf Bubble Group, you are the informal leader of all those who started to assent there. As I said, Matemat is a smart man, but he messes with you and cannot get out of this narrow view of the market, or rather he just looks at the chart - he evaluates from his point of view, not the one that the author trades. And what can I say to his followers... If you're ready to learn, it's better to let them follow the author, usually it's better to communicate with a person who knows more about something than you, than to bite them and they will join your group :))) And the thing about not doing shit for years - oh, not for you to talk about it.

What kind of band? :))

Reason: