How to install MT4 Indicators? - page 12

I opened an expert file and there was a preset file in it with set files,where do they go in the equation.

thanks in advance

In new version of MT4 this is easy to put all indicator by Click on File > Open Data Folder > Double Click on MQL4 Folder > Now past all indicator on Indicator Folder

Get Exclusive Forex Analysis >>

In new version of MT4 this is easy to put all indicator by Click on File > Open Data Folder > Double Click on MQL4 Folder > Now past all indicator on Indicator Folder

Get Exclusive Forex Analysis >>

Dear Friends, I have problem with new MT4. I have tried many times to install mt4 indicators.

I tried to delete installed MT4 and reinstalled. I tried another brokers' MT4 but with no success.

Yes, I can see the indicators in indicator file but when I opened MT4 platform, I can't see the indicators that I installed. What's wrong. Please help me and others. Thanks.

I have no problem to install indicator into my net book's mt4. Why I have problem with my PC? Thanks.

frankblue:
I have no problem to install indicator into my net book's mt4. Why I have problem with my PC? Thanks.

Let us do something different and easy.

Step 1:

Move indicator files ( .mq4 or .ex4), move them to the desktop or a folder in the desktop.

Please note where they are!

Step 2:

Open your Metatrader data folder.

You can do this either by:

1. Launch your trade platform. Click on the File tab, you'll see one of the subs is "Open Data Folder". Do it

or

2. Launch the MetaEditor.

Click on the File tab, you'll see one of the subs is "Open Data Folder". Do it

Step 3. Now copy your files into the "Indicators" folder in the Data Folder.

Step 4:

Restart your trade platform. All the indicators will be there.

The .ex4 files you can use immediately. You can DoubleClick, or if you prefer, drag to the chart.

The .mq4 files you must compile. To do this, just doubleclick on the file, it will open automatically in the MetaEditor. Compile it.

Hello Skaboy, thanks for your help. I knew the indicator installation steps of the NEW MT4.

Just now, I am tried to compiled the indicators that I have installed in my PC's MT4 mql-indicators file.

But, not success... I can see the indicators that I have installed/pasted in the indicator file. but, I can't drag into the chart. I don't know why(as mentioned I have no problem to do this with my lap top )... Maybe, the last solution will be reformat my PC(hard disc).

frankblue:
Hello Skaboy, thanks for your help. I knew the indicator installation steps of the NEW MT4.Just now, I am tried to compiled the indicators that I have installed in my PC's MT4 mql-indicators file.But, not success... I can see the indicators that I have installed/pasted in the indicator file. but, I can't drag into the chart. I don't know why(as mentioned I have no problem to do this with my lap top )... Maybe, the last solution will be reformat my PC(hard disc).

where are you dragging from?

Hi, Please can any one help me make this indicator nmc.

Files:

Very glad so you interest in to it

You can contact to this address skype: Adam.road

I will share with you any thing relate forex trading

Reason: