RandyCandles - Information - page 47

Vegas:
Thanks Pipskateer,

I like mine the original. For me the more stuff on my charts the more I look like a deer in the head lights.

Keep it Simple and Stupid is my biggest help.

This thread is looking great and with lots of folk contributing and adding to it. Keep it up everyone.

Vegas

(ROFL @ Vegas!) I knoooooooow whatcha mean...

Funny

Just looks like me as well.....My wife must have sent you the photo...

Pipskateer:
(ROFL @ Vegas!) I knoooooooow whatcha mean...

Hey bro,

Just wanted to reply to your trade questions. As to your trade, look back to my rules and I specifically said to trade WITH the osc, not against it. Very important. In order to trade against it, you must drop down one time frame and reapply all the rules.

I am attaching a screen shot of what you should have been looking for today. Also, I don't know if you actually use your charts zoomed in that far but I suggest you back out at least one. It gives you a better picture of what is going on.

I may start another thread for my system because it really is different to the Randy Candles and I don't want to get people mixed up. I will post for all if I do.

Files:
eurjpy_7-30.gif  149 kb

I hope you will continue your work on a new thread. It seems to me that this thread is going backwards. I've traded the RC's successfully for several months and have no interest in backtracking. I bought the eurjpy on every pullback today almost exactly as you have shown on your chart. your chart has made the alert candles basically obsolete. I'm not sure why some of the newer posters can't see it. On the other hand.........You can lead a horse to water but

God forbid this thread attracts the Steinitz flunkies.....and others

Curious

Summitfx,

I'm not sure what you mean when you say this thread is going backwards....Can you explain it little more.

Thanks

summitfx:
I hope you will continue your work on a new thread. It seems to me that this thread is going backwards. I've traded the RC's successfully for several months and have no interest in backtracking. I bought the eurjpy on every pullback today almost exactly as you have shown on your chart. your chart has made the alert candles basically obsolete. I'm not sure why some of the newer posters can't see it. On the other hand.........You can lead a horse to water but God forbid this thread attracts the Steinitz flunkies.....and others

radatats:
Hey bro, I may start another thread for my system because it really is different to the Randy Candles and I don't want to get people mixed up. I will post for all if I do.

Yes, will be helpfull. Tx.

summitfx:
I hope you will continue your work on a new thread. It seems to me that this thread is going backwards. I've traded the RC's successfully for several months and have no interest in backtracking. I bought the eurjpy on every pullback today almost exactly as you have shown on your chart. your chart has made the alert candles basically obsolete. I'm not sure why some of the newer posters can't see it. On the other hand.........You can lead a horse to water but God forbid this thread attracts the Steinitz flunkies.....and others

Agreed......

I don't even look for alert candles either. What this thread has evolved into (IMHO) is a big improvement over straight RC's.

Color TV made Black&White kinda obsolete.......still works....still helpful.....but obsolete. But, if you never took the time to look at a color TV.....you wouldn't know what you were missing.

I am very happy with the additions of IT and Rads. I have stopped reading other threads and am focusing on the perfection of this method.

Summit: If the Steinitz EA proves that trading a dozen , highly correlated positions, automatically with never-a-stoploss may just , in fact, be hazardous to ones account balance......look out!!! (lol).

summitfx:

I agree!

I actually went back to the previous Summit Template (the one with Woody's CCI trigger and I added daily/weekly pivots and s/r). For some reason I am more comfortable and successful with it. It really all depends on the individual, and as stated by others here on the thread, use what works for "you". I like the R/Cs for it's simple look and easy visuals.......

Chris

radatats:
Hey bro,

Just wanted to reply to your trade questions. As to your trade, look back to my rules and I specifically said to trade WITH the osc, not against it. Very important. In order to trade against it, you must drop down one time frame and reapply all the rules.

I am attaching a screen shot of what you should have been looking for today. Also, I don't know if you actually use your charts zoomed in that far but I suggest you back out at least one. It gives you a better picture of what is going on.

I may start another thread for my system because it really is different to the Randy Candles and I don't want to get people mixed up. I will post for all if I do.

Radatats,

Firstly, thank you for a great system.

On your one hour template that you posted, you do not seem to use / need a higher timeframe stochastic. Do you find that you only need current timeframe for higher timeframes?

Paul.

Basically, yes, you are right.

Reason: