**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 97

Robert,

Yes i suppose these are the same files as the ones you have, Don sent them over to me a couple of days ago, and the names were kept the same. Like you, i also need to study the docs in more depth, and i will use available time resources from upcoming weekend to do so.

You are right about the 'switches'. IMHO, this is the only to go, i mean we must have the ea working as initially intended, and then be able to easily (and optionaly) use any new features added.

Getting all together on Skype or any chat program is an excellent proposal, it's always a pleasure to chat with programmers, the only setback for me is that time been extremely restricted, i could join a chat sometime after 16-17.00 GMT every day, whereas i can always 'steal' some minutes to check mails or a few threads even when i am out of my office.

I wouldn't have any problem at all if you would like to lead the project, and organize the tasks to be implemented, asking from me and others to handle specific routines and mechanisms. I think that would speed a lot the whole process and we could that way simply send you back the function call with the function's code and you'd have to simply include it in the ea.

Yannis

Programming tasks

Yannis,

That sound good to me. It would keep the version problems to a minimum.

My time is readily available, however I do spend most of my day programming for paying clients. I try to set aside some time each day to support the projects I work on for free and I support the yahoo metatrader group when I can.

I am in California so I would need to convert the time to detemine GMT vs Pacific time. I think there is an 8 hour difference so 16:00 or 17:00 would be 08:00 or 09:00 for me.

I posted my skype id on another forum and was bombarded with people wanting to just chat.

It would be better for programmers to supply skype id with pm.

Robert

wow!

look what i found on the net... and i couldnt' resist to post it here on the most successful and most visited forum thread in the world!!!

$$$ Make 500-1000 a day with FOREX **Private Lessons**$$$

Reply to: steinitzxxxxxxxxxx

Date: 2007-05-20, 11:27AM PDT

My name is Don Steinitz. I am highly successful trader dealing in the Forex market. I am presently on several well known Forex trading websites and run the most successful and most visited forum called "Steinitz HAS Method Revealed Here" in the world. In just a second I will give you one of the links where you can read in real time what my members are saying about my methods.

I am known to share my systems with serious traders that need some help understanding how to trade and giving them 12 years of experience so they can avoid all the pitfalls I went through.

I have everything you need to start trading in the most liquid market 24 hours a day 5.5 days a week. I am willing to give you one on one training for that special individual that desires to become totally independent and trade anywhere in the world and make more money then you can imagine.

This is real! If you are serious then click on the link below and read what my members are discussing. There are numerous postings to go through. Don't worry I will teach you everything that you see on those pages. By the way, my forum where I teach is visited over 4000 times a day. Just look at the statistics on that page.

Click here:

http:xxxxxxxxxxxx-steinitz-method-revealed-here.xxxxx

Call me if you are in Las Vegas to set-up a meeting. My cell number is xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks

Don

Robert,

Just sent you a pm with my skype and gtalk user id.

Actually, i am exactly 10 hours ahead of you since i am at GMT +3 at the moment (DST) and California is GMT-7. BTW, shouldn't you be sleeping?

So yes, 17.00 GMT would mean 10.00am for you and that could give us at least a 3 hours 'window' to get in touch.

JohnnyB:
look what i found on the net... and i couldnt' resist to post it here on the most successful and most visited forum thread in the world!!!

$$$ Make 500-1000 a day with FOREX **Private Lessons**$$$

Reply to: steinitzxxxxxxxxxx

Date: 2007-05-20, 11:27AM PDT

My name is Don Steinitz. I am highly successful trader dealing in the Forex market. I am presently on several well known Forex trading websites and run the most successful and most visited forum called "Steinitz HAS Method Revealed Here" in the world. In just a second I will give you one of the links where you can read in real time what my members are saying about my methods.

I am known to share my systems with serious traders that need some help understanding how to trade and giving them 12 years of experience so they can avoid all the pitfalls I went through.

I have everything you need to start trading in the most liquid market 24 hours a day 5.5 days a week. I am willing to give you one on one training for that special individual that desires to become totally independent and trade anywhere in the world and make more money then you can imagine.

This is real! If you are serious then click on the link below and read what my members are discussing. There are numerous postings to go through. Don't worry I will teach you everything that you see on those pages. By the way, my forum where I teach is visited over 4000 times a day. Just look at the statistics on that page.

Click here:

http:xxxxxxxxxxxx-steinitz-method-revealed-here.xxxxx

Call me if you are in Las Vegas to set-up a meeting. My cell number is xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks

Don

Thanks for the advertsing!

If you do a search in Las Vegas you will find more ads too. Like I said I am very busy with multiple ads running. Just so you don't take this out of context you should know I have the following ads in Craigs list:

1. Forex (private lessons)

2. Autographs wanted

3. Fine Jewerly & Diamonds

4. Mortgage Lending (bad credit ok)

5. 25% Equity on homes being offered

6. Sellers with equity need help moving your property

7. Private lessons offered for poker

8. Private lessons offered to count cards in Blackjack

Did you want a private lesson?

profitable systems should always be profitable sold

keep the good work steinitz

Just found your thread

Hello Steinitz

I have just found this thread, and am intrigued by what I have seen of it so far. Looks like a great deal of work has gone into your method Don. I have started developing EA's about 4 months ago, and it is no mean feat to build one that is consistently profitable. I have a question for you - do you have a document that describes in detail how to set up your system in step by step form? I have looked at many of the postings on this thread but can't find a document describing how to set it all up, as far as I am aware. If you have something written, it would be most appreciated if you could post it please.

Cheers

Designmax

Good beginning ..

hello all ..

That's the beginning , the 1st use of the EA .. i hope it gets even BETTER & BETTER ..

Thanx a lot Lee & Don

Files:
has_ea.gif  83 kb

coolhell:
hello all ..

That's the beginning , the 1st use of the EA .. i hope it gets even BETTER & BETTER ..

Thanx a lot Lee & Don

Not forgetting Mr Pip and Yannis

Looks interesting so far and I thought ea's never worked, come on prove me wrong

Mart

like david bowie says - lets test!!!

steinitz:
I have decided to post the EA's that Lee has written to this thread for all to use and scrutinize. Regardless of what you think of the code I am happy that he took on this project as he is busy like everyone else with work and family and set apart time to help the cause.

I am sure you will have lots of questions. Please post your questions and comments here for all readers to help answer. I am busy but will do my best to answer what I can.....

Good luck!

Thanx a lot guys.

Just about to start tests. If I find any bugs let you know.

May the pips be with you!!!

Reason: