Range Bar Chart on MT4 - page 3

CBR must use build 216.

Hi everybody. There were some problems when using off-line scripts like mine CBR script together with indicators and/or EA. After few updates chart was frozen with writing 'Waiting for update'. This problem is solved now in build 216. This is Metatrader build 216, not my script build :-) The script is the same and it is OK.

If this were combined with eqivolume by adjusting the candle width then this would certianly be an interesting indicator. Could that be added?

Sadly:
If this were combined with eqivolume by adjusting the candle width then this would certianly be an interesting indicator. Could that be added?

What is eqivolume and how it should adjust the candle? Can you give an example?

Equivolume

See this link

The width of the candle would depend on the volume being traded.

Here's an example eSignal .efs script which displays equivolume.

And a chart here showing equivolume (lower window) and candlesticks (upper window)

The lower window displays 20 equivolume candle's which correspond to the last 20 candlesticks in the upper window.

michal:
I'm very sorry but I have no resources for doing that. I'm coding for living and family to support. I hope you understand.

I think everyone understands dude. Basic necessities of life.

This is exactly what I was looking for to use Woodies CCI templates. Purchased the script about 3 weeks ago and it does not have the problems that were experienced with wlas's version. The charts are clean, the entry and exit signals are clean. It's worth the $40 if you're serious about using Woodies set up.

Sadly:
And a chart here showing equivolume (lower window) and candlesticks (upper window) The lower window displays 20 equivolume candle's which correspond to the last 20 candlesticks in the upper window.

It is not possible to make a chart with this in MT4. You can make an indicator drawing all those fancy bars but it will not be functional chart on which you can drop indicators and EA's.

What size range

What size range, bar would you use for the Euro/USD ?

Reason: