RandyCandles - Information - page 53

simpple and easy to use. I like this kind of system. What is the time frame of the chart ?

btw this would be the other m1 chart, def bounced off blue.

Files:
again2.gif  13 kb

yet another trade. eur-jpy 1min

Files:
again3.gif  20 kb

Hi everyone, OK I think I am starting to "get" this setup - I was confused before as I thought it used RandyCandles but am using Rad's profile and it works great, sorry for any earlier confusion Rad I am now using an unmodified version of your template and think it has great potential. Would you still trade this system during news announcements ? Thanks to everyone for their great work on this thread.

in great trade on USDJPY at the mo...

Files:
trade.jpg  197 kb

Excellent Work Mr. Leeb....I'd say you got it down pretty good.

Thanks SummitFX I hope to be a regular contributor and provide something to this thread in thanks for all your great work, think we have a special kind of setup here

Cool- The stochastics that Rad put together really work well. I'm hooked all over again. You across the Pond or East Coaster?

Yep it's rare to find a good system amongst all the ones out there... I'm in the UK and yourself ? Does anyone have details of the trading chat room for this system if there is one ? would be good to see.

Hey guys, thanks for all the constuctive ideas along the way. It has been fun. I guess I have fallen into the dreaded "multicolinearity" trap and will now have to drift away into obscurity. Damn, just when I thought I had found something that worked.

Oh well, back to the drawing board to see if I too can find a way to get 10 pips on a 1 min chart. I am tired of the bigger moves. They tie up too much margin.

You guys keep at it, I have no doubt you will all succeed with the Randy Candles. Meanwhile, I will be hanging out with Golden Equity.

See ya, over and out.

Files:
eurjpy_8-1.gif  150 kb
Reason: