RandyCandles - Information - page 42

If you go back a few pages you will see my trade rules. I am sorry to say I don't even use alert candles!! I may have to start a new thread!! Can't even tell a hanging zorro from a chili pepper. I think the indicators are far more accurate anyways IMHO.

OK Thanks for confirming that - template looks great !

Like you Rad I have a version which doesn't use RC bars, I have started a new thread here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

This is my way of giving something back to this great forum ! Thanks everyone

I don't know who you think you are but you just stole my system, and my indicators and started a new thread as if it was yours??? You didn't even credit me. I am dumbfounded. No just dumb for ever sharing it.

I advise you to quit now.

Hi Rad, I didn't mean to offend and certainly not steal your system I though I had a different way of using it that could be of use to everyone and didn't want to cluter this thread. Of course you are the creator of the indicators and deserve full credit.

lets just calm down a bit

Well, I like to give someone the benefit of the doubt the first time round.

I am sure leeb did not intentially mean for his actions to be interpreted the way they have been. If it was an oversight, simple editing of his other thread with due credit to rad, and a link to this post would be all that is required.

I do hope this does not discourage rad from sharing any improvements he makes, or comes across.

Now, lets us enjoy the weekend, and soldier on next week.

Regards,

K.

Hi Kermut you are right I didn't mean to upset Rad I just didn't want to clutter up this thread I have given him full credit in both threads, I thought I was using his system in a new way that may benefit others.

Summit, can you share which pivot indicator you're using on this chart?

summitfx:
This is my moneymaker. I prefer the CCITrigger because it alerts me of a crossover and it provides a extra guidance. I keep about 12 pairs open and when CCITriggers, I can then analyze the setup. I like the idea of using Spuds MTF stochastics and will be up late investigating.

I'm not going to clutter my charts any longer on a 5 min chart but I use these. Most of the indicators used thruout this thread are just modifications of others.

robp:
Summit, can you share which pivot indicator you're using on this chart?
Files:

No worries Leeb~ All you really did is remove the 2 most important pieces-the Stochastics and the Heiken Ashi candles. What gives? It seems almost unHoly.

I'm not sure this system needs anymore modifications. Go make some money!!

leeb:
Hi Kermut you are right I didn't mean to upset Rad I just didn't want to clutter up this thread I have given him full credit in both threads, I thought I was using his system in a new way that may benefit others.
Reason: