RandyCandles - Information - page 59

GoldenEquity

Could you please explain some of your entry rules for the sma water fall. I set up the chart and I have no idea when to pull the trigger with this set up.

Thank you

Vegas

waterfall fans

You are watching the white sma for penetrations (or not) of the pink, then blue, then yellow. (respect/disrespect)

Concurrently, watching RandyCandles for colors and alerts for the trigger.

Line arguments will resolve into fans, where all three sma's,(white/pink/blue) will parallel and stretch into a fan.

You are trying to anticipate the fans by looking for preceding patterns of respect/disrespect in the white/pink/blue SIMULTANEOUS with the candle stem and/or body color change (alert candles).

That's about as clear as I can describe. Hope that helps.

Maybe a picture would help to "see" the logic.

Pic repost

waterfall fans

Files:
fans.gif  43 kb

Thanks GE-interesting new tool.

Vegas and I may need these before we start trading tho. LOL

Amazon.com: Dr. Martens Men's Industrial Strength Steel Cap Lace to Toe Boot (8845): Apparel

Amazing

GoldenEquity,

I am amazed at this post. I have read it about ten times and each time I read it and go to the charts I get more info out of this one post of yours.

Now, putting it into practice is another matter, but there is a Gold mine of knowledge in here.

Do you mainly use the water fall to keep you in the trade E.G.:

1. Watch for the alert candle on the 1M HA chart

2. Flip over to the water fall to see what the sma are doing. eg fanning out

3. back to the HA chart to make your entry.

4. back to the waterfall to watch for "respect/disrespect"

5. If there is disrepect then flip over to the HA chart to see if there is an exit candle.

Just my first effort to figure this beauty out.

Thanks GoldenEquity

goldenequity:
You are watching the white sma for penetrations (or not) of the pink, then blue, then yellow. (respect/disrespect)

Concurrently, watching RandyCandles for colors and alerts for the trigger.

Line arguments will resolve into fans, where all three sma's,(white/pink/blue) will parallel and stretch into a fan.

You are trying to anticipate the fans by looking for preceding patterns of respect/disrespect in the white/pink/blue SIMULTANEOUS with the candle stem and/or body color change (alert candles).

That's about as clear as I can describe. Hope that helps.

Maybe a picture would help to "see" the logic.

My First fan

Nothing like breaking in a Virgin........fan

5 pips on the first 10 pips on the second

Fan....tastic

man the sound of waterfalls makes me want to pee.

EDIT: and yes Summitfx I need to learn how to stay in longer

Files:
fans_1.gif  14 kb

Glad to see you back Golden Equity!

You are obviously man of great character and grace to have simply left so quietly and without a fuss after being spoken to as you were in the Steinitz thread at FF. I was totally appalled at that whole episode, but I'm glad you showed yourself to be the better man! I hope you will continue to expound on your very colorful and intriguing charting methods here at TSD. The RandyCandles alone helped me to be able to see price action in a much more useful and clear manner. Now I get to do some more mind bending on the Waterfall!

Thank you for coming back and I hope to read more of your posts!!

the logo

Pipskateer:
Glad to see you back Golden Equity!

You are obviously man of great character and grace to have simply left so quietly and without a fuss after being spoken to as you were in the Steinitz thread at FF. I was totally appalled at that whole episode, but I'm glad you showed yourself to be the better man! I hope you will continue to expound on your very colorful and intriguing charting methods here at TSD. The RandyCandles alone helped me to be able to see price action in a much more useful and clear manner. Now I get to do some more mind bending on the Waterfall!

Thank you for coming back and I hope to read more of your posts!!

I was impressed with the kindness of this thread so far.... you all handled some discord and differences with no scar tissue. Impressive.

Loved that logo Pipskateer lmao

THE GoldenEquity? THE Randy? ....

goldenequity:
I was impressed with the kindness of this thread so far.... you all handled some discord and differences with no scar tissue. Impressive. Loved that logo Pipskateer lmao

It gets a little messy sometimes, but not too bad all in all.....

hehe....the Avatar was actually a direct result of the fact that I can only upload 4 images to a single post here at TSD.... I had to combine the Chili Pepper photo with Zorro....He sorta looks like he's ready to hack his way out of the attack of the Evil Chili Peppers! lol

Reason: