??? Is there an EA out there for this???

Does anyone know if there is an EA out there that meets this criteria or can someone who has the experience and knowledge make one?

PROPERTIES:

sStr1 -------- === TIME REVERSAL ===

FirstCandle -------- 11:00

SecondCandle -------- 14:00

TimeToPlaceTrade -------- 14:15

sStr2 -------- === POSITION DETAILS ===

Lots -------- 1.0

TakeProfit -------- 100 (pips)

StopLoss -------- 40 (pips)

Use Trailing Stop --------- TRUE

Trailing Stop --------- 20 (pips)

HOW IT WORKS:

1. EA needs to get the CLOSE PRICE of both the first and second candles.

2. If the close of the second candle is greater than the close of the first candle, it will place a trade SHORT.

3. If the close of the second candle is less than the close of the first candle, it will place a trade LONG.

4. PLACE TRADE: it needs to place the trade at the time given.

5. Take profit, stop loss and trailing stop to be set as above.

6. Trailing stop can be shut off if not desired.

It would be nice to leave this EA attached to the chart and it only place trades at the time given and only place the trade 1 time.

Thanks.

Which currency pair, wat is timezonr, and for wat time frame of chart ?

did you manually tested this method for a while?

Yes, tested and forward testing. Those are not the correct timeframes. I have tried to get a few EAs made and the people walked away with my trade systems and did not give the EA to me.

For that reason, I am not putting the times and details of it until it is made and I can test it and validate that it works. Tired of getting walked over by someone acting like they are doing you a favor and taking your trading system and walking away leaving you with nothing.

Can this EA be made? If it is impossible let me know, so I can look elsewhere.

Safe Trading,

MD

Money Duck:
Can this EA be made? If it is impossible let me know, so I can look elsewhere.

Safe Trading,

MD

This sounds easy to code; if you can show me that it's profitable, then I'll do it for you. And no... I won't walk away with the EA once it's made.

ryanklefas:
This sounds easy to code; if you can show me that it's profitable, then I'll do it for you. And no... I won't walk away with the EA once it's made.

Yes, it is profitable in manual back tests and forward tests. I have been trading it live as well. I will not put correct times on. As mentioned above had others walk out on projects.

Money Duck,

it is possible to create that EA. Why don't you PM me and we can discuss? By the way, if I write the EA, then I expect to be either paid a fee, if the settings are not profitable, or the proper settings given provided they are profitable.

I have atleast written two to three dozen of EAs for free based on various ideas forwarded by members of this forum. Unfortunately, most of them expect maybe a couple, have been losers.

Well, that was an easy project for me! I've finished the EA (except for the incorrect values, of course). If this system of yours truly is profitable, then I would never even dream of charging you for the work.

If you want to further discuss anything with me then please do. Contact me at: rklefas@inbox.com. I check my email daily so you're sure to get a quick response.

... or you can pay someone for the project; it's your choice of course.

Reason: