OILFXPRO Martingale breakout system E A 100% PROFITABLE

No more technical anylysis , no more guessing direction and sweating on the futures market..

Example :Take a pair calculate its daily volatilty and create a channel................Example euro/gbp ........10 pips above to go long 10 pips below to go short.

Take a position long or short 10 pips below double your position and go short ....this time take 3 positions 1 to cancel existing position and 2 to double up on the breakout

If position goes against you ...............at 10 pips higher go long 6 positions

continue doubling your breakouts everytime the trade reverses and loses money

Suggested channels:

Euro/usd 20

Usd/chf 20

usd/yen 20

cad/yen 20

cable 30

euro/yen 30

euro/chf 20

Never trade before major news

Always stop and double

Take profit target += average loss recovery + 5 pips to exit.If lots build up to unacceptable risk ,exit at first profitable exit or b/e

Now make an E A and tell them that u are a skilful trader

Gamble in style

El Cid

Files:

el cid,

Martingale systems always look good on paper, they eventually blow out your account. I studied them for quite some time, made some EA's to test them, was very excited about them. Bottom line is you need a HUGE account to sustain them. If I had enough money to sustain this type of system, I wouldn't risk it on forex.

Rename it antimartingale

wolfe:
el cid, Martingale systems always look good on paper, they eventually blow out your account. I studied them for quite some time, made some EA's to test them, was very excited about them. Bottom line is you need a HUGE account to sustain them. If I had enough money to sustain this type of system, I wouldn't risk it on forex.

One does not really need a huge account..............with mini lots and smaller positionsizing available ,one could easily spread $10,000 over 8 currency pairs .....run an a p i and make $35,000 per annum

Most mechanical breakout systems on fx blow accounts anyway,so this one has greater probabilities of success

Most martingale system are countertrend................this one is really a trend following anti martingale

Regards El Cid

el cid:
One does not really need a huge account..............with mini lots and smaller positionsizing available ,one could easily spread $10,000 over 8 currency pairs .....run an a p i and make $35,000 per annum

Most mechanical breakout systems on fx blow accounts anyway,so this one has greater probabilities of success

Most martingale system are countertrend................this one is really a trend following anti martingale

Regards El Cid

Anti-martingale? How is it anti-martingale if you keep increasing lot size? Not sure if I fully understand your logic behind system. Do you have orders open across 8 currency pairs all at once? If you want an EA then it is mechanical right? You have my interest, have you tried to code this?

anti-martingale???

El Cid,

I think you mean pyramiding.

COTtrader

wolfe:
Anti-martingale? How is it anti-martingale if you keep increasing lot size? Not sure if I fully understand your logic behind system.?

Most martingale systems are countertrend systems.If a trend is up go short.

If a trend is down go long and keep increasing positions against the trend and finnaly throw in the towel when the trend really gets strong.

This system looks for the trend and goes with the trend .It is a breakout martingale system for following trends.

Regards

El Cid

el cid:

CLARIFICATION

Take a position long or short ..................if you are longthen 10 pips below double your position and go short ....this time take 3 positions 1 to cancel existing position and 2 to double up on the breakout

If position goes against you ...............at 10 pips higher go long 6 positions

continue doubling your breakouts everytime the trade reverses and loses moneY

El Cid

THIS IS A CLARIFICATION

wolfe:
Anti-martingale? How is it anti-martingale if you keep increasing lot size? Not sure if I fully understand your logic behind system. Do you have orders open across 8 currency pairs all at once? If you want an EA then it is mechanical right? You have my interest, have you tried to code this?

Open order positions across 8 currency pairs .Yes

It is mechanical

No I have not tried to code cause I am not good at programming.

I was thinking more about using it at a broker like Oanda whose minimum position size is about 1 euro usd or 1 unit.Here one could run api with lots starting at 500 and starting new sequences of martingales BREAKOUTS every 20 pips.Your first martingale could be running and you open another sequence.

u trade a reverse position sequence at every 20 pip level on a sub account

It would work

One would have to close positions by friday cause of weekend close /open

Regards

El Cid

Is seems to me that your idea is the same as this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Or is anything different ?

martingale

Actually most martingale are random entry.

All mine are trend following, so is terminator. Goblin is near random.

No body on here is making martingale signals counter trend. Not that I have seen. Wouldn't be logical.

Martingale only bust your account if you let it.

Also I know for a fact 8 pairs run by martingale will bust when they all get pyramiding orders open all at the same time. 3 pairs is pushing the limit even with small position.

All my opinions come from real account experience with martingale. Not theory.

Dave

Michel:
Is seems to me that your idea is the same as this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum Or is anything different ?

The idea is very similiar

I will expand on it with improvements to entry ,reverse trading in synch

and with emphasis on day trading

Thanks

El Cid

Reason: