OILFXPRO Martingale breakout system E A 100% PROFITABLE - page 2

wolfe:
el cid, Martingale systems always look good on paper, they eventually blow out your account. I studied them for quite some time, made some EA's to test them, was very excited about them. Bottom line is you need a HUGE account to sustain them. If I had enough money to sustain this type of system, I wouldn't risk it on forex.

+100. i'm agree

Hi!

here is an ea...

Files:

QUOTE Originally Posted by el cid

CLARIFICATION

Take a position long or short ..................if you are long then 10 pips below double your position and go short ....this time take 3 positions 1 to cancel existing position and 2 to double up on the breakout

If position goes against you ...............at 10 pips higher go long 6 positions

continue doubling your breakouts everytime the trade reverses and loses moneY

El Cid

THIS IS A CLARIFICATION

__________________---------------------------------------------------

This is not a martingale,my friends...;)..it is an interesting idea..

Systems by el cid,or others ie:ACD system,Asian high low breakout,etc,,related to volatility break out,opening break out have worked very well in the past(in the very long term,short term and actual term past,and for many liquid assets,so,IMHO,they deserve a close inspection )..what he is just proposing is to "go with the break out/volatility"..ie:in the direction of expected trend,and if it doesn`t profit at first signal,just wait for an opposite signal,close and double position,etc,etc..the concept has value,and if somebody can make a simple EA/template we can test for performance and best settings,specially initial position size..

Correct me el cid if I am mistaken...what I think el cid is implying is that you take a fairtly high % w system(volatility break out) and use the "doubling in direction of NEW trend" to check if we can improve on global profitability..an EA/template for testing his assumption and its limits,will be the right answer for everybody...so,it is not really a martingale..buy 1,buy 2,buy 4..it is more like buy 1,sell 3(net sell 2),buy 6(net buy 4)..etc..IN THE DIRECTION OF expected trend according to volatility..until we hit the jackpot...I think that his idea is very good and worth of testing

My 2 cents..;)

I remember that Frantacech did a template EA for one of el cid systems,and ,when testing it,and slightly adjusting its parameters,it was very profitable...so,this kind of variation could be even more so..

Silem:
Hi! here is an ea...

Silem

Could u please change the channel to 15 pips and take profit 10 pips on total positions on this E A .This is after spreads of 4.

or advise how I could do it

Appreciate your help thanks

Could you post modified E A

Regards

El Cid

Silem:
Hi! here is an ea...

I have used your E A and the results don't agree with my take profit levels on the sheet on post 1 of this thread,

I use a very small take profit of 5 pips ..........on all accumulated positions

The first post uses a chaanel of 10 and a take profit level of 15 = 5 pips take profit

The results should show a profit everyday

Regards

El Cid

Silem:
Hi! here is an ea...

i placed expert on 15min chart enabling live trading...but it ahs not placed any trades..

any idea?

elepoutre:
i placed expert on 15min chart enabling live trading...but it ahs not placed any trades.. any idea?

How is the E A working?

Have u checked trades manually with E A trades?

Please let us know

El cID

el cid:
How is the E A working?

Have u checked trades manually with E A trades?

Please let us know

El cID

could not succeed to have the EA work properly. It did not place any trades...

xxDavidxSxx:
Actually most martingale are random entry.

All mine are trend following, so is terminator. Goblin is near random.

No body on here is making martingale signals counter trend. Not that I have seen. Wouldn't be logical.

Martingale only bust your account if you let it.

Also I know for a fact 8 pairs run by martingale will bust when they all get pyramiding orders open all at the same time. 3 pairs is pushing the limit even with small position.

All my opinions come from real account experience with martingale. Not theory.

Dave

How is Terminator a trend-follower when there are selectable entry types and an option to reverse the conditions? You can make than one do whatever you want.

can you show us your trading stetement?

Reason: