VolatilityTrading signal (ID 32207)

This is a strategy which I trade with my own money. I will be looking to take high probability trades during London and early NY session by using price action and major technical levels (daily, weekly and monthly pivots, key daily MA levels and Fibonacci ratios) and market sentiment (ratios of long vs. short open positions of retail traders). I don't use any martingale and all positions are in the same direction. There can be multiple positions open, based on the actual market conditions and volatility.

You can subscribe to my strategy through the rentasignal platform (signal ID 32207).

Hi,

Congratulations on your results - what broker are you using? And if I use Alpari UK will the execution time be quick enough? Is it a scalper? Thanks.

Hi,

I am using FXCM and Alpari UK. In both cases the results are identical. This is not a scalping strategy (average profit > 22 pips) and therefore it is not affected by slippage.

EliteForex101.com

Hi,

To give you an idea about the performance on real accounts I have attached live statements from my own FXCM UK and Alpari UK real accounts (in the beginning of the Alpari UK statement there are couple of trades which are not from this strategy, therefore there is a small difference).

EliteForex101.com

Hi

You mention maximum drawdown allowed on account would not exceed 10%.

"500 USD is sufficient to trade my strategy with 0.01 lots. I DONT USE any martingale or hedging. All positions are of the same size and in the same direction (no hedging). There can be multiple positions open, based on the actual market conditions and volatility. The maximum DD on the recommended minimum account will not exceed 10%"

So on a 500USD acc that would be $50 drawdown. At 0.01 lots that would be a total of 500 pips drawdown. Is this correct?

At this moment I see you are over 400 pips in open position drawdown yet the stops have a lot longer to go. Will you kill these positions at the 500 pips and start again?

I am trying to work out the best position size for my account relative to maximum drawdown.

Kind regards

PJ

0.01 lots for 500 USD is ok.

Reason: