Trailing Stop EA - page 3

moving SL not Trailing it

Hi All,

i want to ask one question and i really hope that anybody would answer it.

Can i move my stop loss at specific price no trail it (that depends on price move)?

That'll be nice to have this feature on mt4 if it works at the server not in client terminal.

Thanks

newdigital:
Insert this EA to the chart and you will have the automatic trailing stop for all the orders opened. You may have two kind of T/S:

- S/L is moving on the value of T/S from the beginning when the order is opened;

- S/L is moving if the profit is more than T/S.

Note: Put this EA to the one chart only. It works for all the orders opened (and will open).

I opened up another chart and put this ea on it. I have 3 positions open and set the TS to 40, TS Step 1. Unfortunately, nothing changed with the SL on the 3 opened orders that were about 60 pips profit above entry points. What could I be doing wrong??

Dave

<<<

It finally worked - Took a while to process! Thanks!!!

Trailing stops , Break even, Target

I am looking for Ideas on setting Trailing stops , Break even, Target

For different currency pairs I was thinking on some type of formula based on daily ranges

Like xx% of daily range for trailing

Like xx% of daily range for stop

Like xx% of daily range for target point

Looking for any ideas or suggestion on what % or any other ideas for stops, targets

Files:

Hi all,

do we have an EA for:

-ie I have open 2Lot

EA does:

at xpips+ close 1Lot and set 2nd Lot Break Even ??

Regards

Chievo

Trailing Stop EA with Exit Indicator

Does anyone know of an EA that basically works with manually entered orders to manage the exit with trailing stops, an option to lock in profits at a given level, then exiting using some good indicators. A lot of well constructed EA's have excellent exit management - basically it's this part that I'd like to be able to put to work on manually entered trades. Of course the goal here is to get an EA that will allow me freedom from the screen and squeeze out max pips for the orders I've entered.

Thanks

Has anybody created a time base trailing stop ie once a position is open it will move from what ever pips away every second or hour until it closes out.

Trailing Stop EA

Beno;

Try this one. You can set it for break even and steps. Hope it helps.

Files:

Looking for a special t/s EA

Hi All,

I am looking for a trailing stop that will do the following:

If I enter a trade with 1.0 lot I need the ea to close 0.1(or what user choose) at 10 pips and then close 0.1 every 6 pips after that. It also needs to trail at 30 pips (or what user choose). When it gets down to the last 0.1 lots, I don't want it to close this but to keep it open and trail it at the 30 pips.

Is there such an ea here?

Thanks in advance

Basza

looking for a trailing stop EA

Hi All,

I am looking for a ea that can work as described below

1/ initial stop

2/moving the SL to the expected profit.

3/working as normal trailing stop with setting step size.

4/Reach to maximum profits: Take profit.

example:

1/ initial stop: 30pips. Open at price A. SL=A-30

2/ expected profit: 20pips. if the price reaches to 21pips from open position (A+21), moving the SL to the price "A+20". if the price reverses, we will have 20pips in pocket.

3/ trailing stop with stepsize 10pips: if the price reaches to 30pips from open position, the SL is still the "A+20" position. if it reaches to 40pips, SL will move to "A+20+10" position.

4/ if it reaches to maximum profit (100pips), take profit.

thanks so much

Reason: