Indicators/EAs for news and trading signals - page 10

In separate window?

Good idea.

We do not have this optons yet.

newdigital:
In separate window?

Good idea.

We do not have this optons yet.

Yes, I think it's much easier to analyze when it's in separate window so that I could also put some "Levels" as additional filter.

I like this idea. But it this case the news indicator should be improved, or the other one should be coded.

We are talking about historical data, right?

Because real time data filling on the chart may be difficult from the beginning and it may be as the next step of the improvement.

newdigital:
I like this idea. But it this case the news indicator should be improved, or the other one should be coded.

We are talking about historical data, right?

Because real time data filling on the chart may be difficult from the beginning and it may be as the next step of the improvement.

Yes newdigital, I think the present news indicator will be complimented more if we can chart/graph previous historical and recent economic data. I just don't know how to do it in Metatrader because I don't know how to program.

Thanks a lot newdigital for this great indicator. I always want to know the way to trade news event.

how u culculate manoy management?

vol=NormalizeDouble(AccountFreeMargin()*MaxRisk*AccountLeverage()/contract,2);

can u give me example deposite 1000usd mini account.

i canfuse.

moneymaxs:
how u culculate manoy management?

vol=NormalizeDouble(AccountFreeMargin()*MaxRisk*AccountLeverage()/contract,2);

can u give me example deposite 1000usd mini account.

i canfuse.

Mmmm...

1000*0.04*100/100000=0.04 microlots.

Where 1000 is account free margin if no other trades are currently open.

0.04 is your defined MaxRisk within the EA

100 is the leverage and depends on the leverage you've chosen.

100000 Lot size in the base currency.

Help me please..

Hi Newdigital n other expert,

I use your calendar, but when try to setting my time zone in "options" menu then got some thing wrong. When I use two computer, the one is correct but the other was not correct (time showing in the "options" cannot same with my machine -in calendar the clock show :11:23:23 PM while my machine show :8:23 AM)I wonder why this thing happened, i know this problem was in my machine but whould you please to help??? bellows the attached the wrong one.

Thank's

dixon007

Files:

dixon007:
Hi Newdigital n other expert,

I use your calendar, but when try to setting my time zone in "options" menu then got some thing wrong. When I use two computer, the one is correct but the other was not correct (time showing in the "options" cannot same with my machine -in calendar the clock show :11:23:23 PM while my machine show :8:23 AM)I wonder why this thing happened, i know this problem was in my machine but whould you please to help??? bellows the attached the wrong one.

Thank's

dixon007

Hi all,

please ignore my previouse post, i have solve the problem - just setting time and date in contl panel.

thk's

Hi all,

I did exactly(or I don't know) to put the news indicator into Metatrader. I still can't find it in my custom indicator folder when I was trying to add it onto my chart. Can anyone help?

Oh, what is the difference of NewsTrader EA and SignalTrader EA again? Thanks.

Reason: