News Trader EA - page 103

Updated results for this week (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in 4 digit pips.

EURUSD: 0.

GBPUSD: +35.

USDJPY: 0.

USDCHF: 0.

AUDUSD: 0.

USDCAD: -22.

NZDUSD: 0.

---------------

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD (for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings - see 1st post of this thread).

Updated results for this week (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in 4 digit pips.

GBPUSD: 0.

USDCAD: +14.

NZDUSD: -23.

---------------

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD (for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings - see 1st post of this thread).

EURUSD: +6.

GBPUSD: +75.

USDJPY: +45.

USDCHF: +81.

USDCAD: +25.

---------------

GBPUSD: 0.

AUDUSD: +54.

USDCAD: +10.

---------------

EURUSD: +40.

GBPUSD: -50.

USDCHF: +32.

USDCAD: +46.

NZDUSD: +63.

---------------

I don't understand Why NewsTrader take such a big lots.

Can anybody tell me what is wrong about News trader?

News trader takes 20.45 lots of USDCAD.

I check the code. it should be 0.1 lot.

How Can I fix it?

Files:
usdcad.jpg  55 kb

Check MM in EA's input, and change it to false to have 0.1 lot size (if you have MM=true for example).

EURUSD: +34.

GBPUSD: +127.

USDJPY: +10.

USDCAD: -3.

---------------

Hi ND.

Thank you. MM setting was true.

However there is other question.

My setting was MM on.

then Why I got error, [deleted.] no money.

MM is money management system right ?

it should be calculate the account money, and it control risk.

For example, One trade doesn't risk more than 10% of its account.

so If MM is working OK. [no money] error doesn't happen.

Am I miss understanding ?

no money means: EA wants to open the trade with big lot size but your deposit is not big enough.

There are some other settings as the MaxRisk:

if ( MM ) vol=NormalizeDouble(AccountFreeMargin()*MaxRisk*AccountLeverage()/contract,2);

It means that if MM = true so lot size is calculated based on free margin, leverage, initial deposit size and this MaxRisk.

I am not a coder to calculate it manually so ... try to experiment with MaxRisk to receive more goo lot size.

Personally I am using MaxRisk = 0.04

Reason: