Indicators/EAs for news and trading signals - page 34

Forex signal service from real traders

I'm on the best place, that I can share my experience about a Forex Signal.

Last month, I subscribe on a Forex signal service. They name is Forextradergroup signal.

It is fully automaticed, and very effective. Makes for me around 3000 pips. The trade entrys by across a software. I just follow the trading.

Very very good.

I recommend for everybody. Let's take a look at this guys.

Cheers Guys!

This is Newstrader_v5.3ecn works now on Ecn brokers and extra digit brokers.

If ECN Mode is true: it means instant orders execution with modification of stop loss and take profit instead of pending orders, also added a Straddle Mode: it means that now have possibility to open orders in different directions if ECN Mode = true. This option works only with brokers which allow hedge.

Files:

High impacted news events settings, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA ecn version, FXCM broker, nfp settings.

Good trades for NZD Interest Rate/Official Cash Rate:

Files:
nzdusd_2510.jpg  205 kb

what you mean sir by nfp settings.

newdigital:
High impacted news events settings, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA ecn version, FXCM broker, nfp settings.

what you mean sir by nfp settings. could you tell me how can i change the set file to nfp settings.

fxgggs:
what you mean sir by nfp settings. could you tell me how can i change the set file to nfp settings.

Hi Fxggs,

NFP=Non Farm Payroll report comes out once a month on the first week of the month, usually the biggest news event, about the settings Newdigital explains and gives links here on post # 328.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

Updated results for this week (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3_ecn EA, FXCM broker, nfp settings) - in 4 digit pips.

EURUSD: 0.

GBPUSD: 0.

USDJPY: 0.

USDCHF: 0.

AUDUSD: -8.

USDCAD: 4.

NZDUSD: 47.

---------------

Updated results for this week (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, Alpari broker, nfp settings) - in 4 digit pips.

EURUSD: -2.

GBPUSD: 19.

USDJPY: 0.

USDCHF: -9.

AUDUSD: 0.

USDCAD: 26.

NZDUSD: -8.

---------------

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD (for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings - see 1st post of this thread).

News indicators

This is information about News indicator and the settings.

Additional information you may find on the following threads:

- WebGet - Asynchronous Downloading v.3;

- NEW Forex Calendar.

Please post all your questions to those above mentioned threads.

1. Files.

There are 3 files:

- ForexTSD_Calendar_v1.5 (indicator);

- WebGet.mqh;

- WebGet.dll.

2. How to install the indicator.

Please note: this indicator is not working with old build of Metatrader so please check your build.

- Place ForexTSD_Calendar_v1.5 file to \indicators folder (for example: C:\Program Files\Metatrader4\experts\indicators).

- Place WebGet.mqh file to \include folder (for example: C:\Program Files\Metatrader4\experts\include).

- Place WebGet.dll file to \libraries folder (for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\libraries).

And please check the following:

- confirm DLL function call should be off in the Tools menu of Metatrader.

- Allow Enable Expert Advisors and Allow live trading should be on in Tools menu of Metatrader.

- Allow DLL import and Allow external experts import should be on in Tools menu of Metatrader and in indicator's settings as well.

Compile the indicator in MetaEditor.

3. Settings.

CalendarName = "ForexTSD";[/CODE]

It is the name of the file which indicator is downloading from forex calendar.

CalendarID = 4; // Calendar's ID on calendar.forex-tsd.com[/CODE]

It is calendar ID. Please look at previous posts for the explanation.

UseStartDate = false;

StartDate = D'2007.04.10';[/CODE]

I did not test this options. I am getting the news for the week so it's fine.

AlertMode = false; AlertTimeGap = 1; // Time Gap between News Time and Alert Time in min

[CODE]DisplayLine = false; // Display Line Option (Visualization mode)

DisplayText = false; // Display Text Option (Visualization mode)

If you want to disblay text or lines on the chart so swich it on.

[CODE]cFilter = " Currency Filter ";

USD = true;

EUR = true;

GBP = true;

JPY = true;

AUD = true;

CAD = true;

CHF = true;

NZD = true;

It is the currency filter. If you are attaching this indicator to EURUSD chart and don't want to see news events for USDJPY so switch JPY to false for example.

[CODE]rFilter = " Rating Filter ";

MaxRating = 3;

MinRating = 1;

It is the rating filter. If you ant to see the news events with rating=3 only (high impact) so set MinRating to 3 and MaxRating to 3 as well.

See previous posts for more explanation about the rating.

4. How it works.

This indicator is downloading calendar from forex-tsd calendar tool as excel file to /files folder (for example: C:\Program Files\Metatrader4\experts\files).

If you use ID=4 (ID of the calendar) so it is my forex calendar.

Indicator is using this excel file to show the news events. New file is downloading automatically every week in the beginning of the week when first ticks coming.

------------------

Some improved version is on this post.

ForexTSD_Calendar_v1.5 indicator with pivots and some comments is on this post.

Forex TSD news reader indicator is on this post. This indicator is not meant to compare to any of the current news readers. Primary intention of it is to be light weight and to do the job using Forex-TSD calendar. And also to be easily configurable. It is showing 3 types of data and all of them can be selectable and can be turned on or off: "daily data", "markers" and "news values". Daily data is a light version of daily data indicator. Markers are colored bars (colored according to their importance) at a bar when a news event will happen. Descriptions are showing date, time, the what, forecast and previous value depending on your choices. Data for a week or just one day can be chosen. For current symbol only or for all symbols.

Forex TSD news reader-1 indicator is on this post. Added the lines and text on the version, if we set the settings correctly should download the whole week at a time and keep it there. Line colored per the impact of the news.

FXstreet_Calendar_v2 indicator is on this post. This news indicator is having many options:

with many options:

- auto and manual time zone setting

- box alerts for upcoming news

- vertical lines for each news on the chart

- advanced Filter by Countries

- News Rating filter (0 ... 3)

- advanced graph settings: window,steps,offsets,colors,fonts...

Need a good News indicator Pls anyone kindly help me this in advance

Hi there I'm having trouble finding a good news indicator that is preferably linked to forex factory..i just wan the news indicator only not the spread change or anything jus news indicator and set it by my gmt +8 cos i live in singapore...pls kindly help me thanks in advance to anyone that can help me with this..thks...Theodore88882 here.

Reason: