News Trader EA - page 56

Configuration for minilots

Hi to everybody.

Could you recommend me a configuration that can be all right for trade minilotts?

We say 0.05 with lever 1:200.

For miniaccount ?

Thanks.

Forex1:
Hi to everybody.

Could you recommend me a configuration that can be all right for trade minilotts?

We say 0.05 with lever 1:200.

For miniaccount ?

Thanks.

You may do the following:

- open demo account with mini lots, your desirable deposit size and with 1:200 leverage;

- download some old Newstrader EA (version #2 for example) from the first post of this thread. Old versions are not using our calendar tool. Those versions are using text file instead of our calendar.

- place old version of Newstrader in /expert folder and text file in /file forder. You may find the explanation on the first post of this thread.

- write some news events in your text file for backtesting.

- backtest or ioptimize the settings.

Because, as I understand, old versions of this EA is using the same money management so you may find your settings.

As to me so I think that Newstrader #6 is very good because:

- you may create your own news events and you do not need to rely on me or somebody else;

- you may use different settings for different news events;

- you may backtest everything.

As to me so I am forward testing version #5.3 so I do not need to write any text file. But if I want to find some other settings so I will use old versions.

Updated statements.

Files:

Updated statement for Newstrader.

And some statement for Signaltrader. I am testing new signals on D1 timeframe and posting it every week on Sunday. This signals are visible for me only. I need one more week and I will post SignalTrader.

Files:

Please find updated statements.

Please find updated statement.

Files:

Files:

I got this far and got lost.

- Place ForexTSD_Calendar_v1.5 file to \indicators folder (for example: C:\Program Files\Metatrader4\experts\indicators).

- Place WebGet.mqh file to \include folder (for example: C:\Program Files\Metatrader4\experts\include).

- Place WebGet.dll file to \libraries folder (for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\libraries).

I did that now what else I need to do?

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
I got this far and got lost.

- Place ForexTSD_Calendar_v1.5 file to \indicators folder (for example: C:\Program Files\Metatrader4\experts\indicators).

- Place WebGet.mqh file to \include folder (for example: C:\Program Files\Metatrader4\experts\include).

- Place WebGet.dll file to \libraries folder (for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\libraries).

I did that now what else I need to do?

If you are about ForexTSD_Calendar_v1.5 indicator (indicator to see the news on the chart) so read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

If you want to test EA so you do not need any indicator:

- place EA to \experts folder;

- place .mqh file (WebGet) to \experts\include folder;

- place .dll file (WebGet.dll) to \experts\libraries folder.

I am testing the versions 5.3 the default settings (name of EA is name of the pair).

Files:
newstrader.gif  55 kb

Files:
Reason: