New Generation of Forex Signals

Hi Everybody!

I want to share with you my very well experience about an effective forex signal provider.

Two months ago, I bought a signal, cos one of my friend offered it. His results (real account) was very impressive, thats why I decided beside to the subscribe.

I did it well, because untill that time, the signal has earned for me 3500 pip profit.

The whole thing is automated. I just listen the trades and the management of the trades.

Very impressive, I highly recommend it for every traders, who wants to realize profit on the Forex.

The signal priveder name is: TraderGroup Signal

Let You try it Guys!

Cheers

how to get signal? and where is the site link?

mtuppers:
how to get signal? and where is the site link?

FxPost suggested name of signal provider that is TraderGroup Signal. If you search in Google then you can find its website as well.

You posted this same spam in another forum today. In the other forum you said you signed up THREE months ago. In this one you're stating TWO months ago. In the other forum you stated that you have made 3700 pips and in this one 3500 pips. Forgot already what you said earlier?

In addition to that, the verified results on the website show a LOSS of 11.36% since July 2012. You should stop spamming your signal service.

Hi Guys,

Appologise for the late answer. My experiences and my results are fact. The last month was negative, but look at the performance of the provider.

So sequentialb, I dont know how get your information about the other site. Do as you want to do.

I just want to help to the interesting people to get a good and reliable signal, which has generated by real traders.

Take a look at the win and loss positions ratio. And the long term performance.

I satisfied with it. And I recommend it. wwwtradergroupsignalcom

Just check the website and decide everybody is it good or not.

Have a good trade Guys!

Oh one more thing. My friend whos recommend the provider, has the same results as the providers performance. Not on demo, on real account! That was persuasive for me.

Cheers!

Reason: