Indicators/EAs for news and trading signals - page 18

Version 5.3 is public. There is elite section version (v6) which is automatically changing the settings of the EA depends on the news type.

Elite Section

newdigital:
Version 5.3 is public. There is elite section version (v6) which is automatically changing the settings of the EA depends on the news type.

wowww thats Great but i have a problem registering in the elite section due to payment option which is not supported in my country.

I wish they'd allowed BANK WIRES as a payment option to enable me have access to the elite section

Well i guess i'm missing a lot

Anyway thanks but i'll be glad if you could help out with the latest version

I think the information on this thread is more than enough for you from the beginning as there are many tools posted here. Version #6 in elite section is for advanced experienced news traders.

Thanks

Yes Sir,

Thanks a lot at lot for the public version. I'll learn how to make the best from it.

Pairs Settings

Hi NewDigital,

Thanks so much for the elaborate explanations on both EAs. I think i prefer the NewsTrader due to its simplicity.

Please i need one more clarification on the pairs settings.

If i want the EA to trade EURUSD, should i set the USD pair to true and leave the EUR to false?

for example USDCAD, the CAD was set to true in the filter and USD false.

Should it be the same for other pairs i.e setting the on the left to true and leaving the currency on the right to false?

Thanks

If you want to trade USDCAD so you will attach Newstrader to USDCAD chart.

If you want to trade USDCAD and EURUSD so you will attach NewsTrader to EURUSD chart and to USDCAD chart with different magic numbers.

This currency filter is affected on the news only.

For example, if you attach NewsTrader to USDCAD chart and you set the following:

CAD = true

USD = true

so your NewsTrader on USDCAD chart will open the trades based on CAD news and USD news on the calendar.

How did this bar treat everyone today?

How did this bar treat everyone today?

Over 200 pips in 1 min!

Files:
cth.gif  20 kb

It's on most broker with FX but on futures too. Similar on cable, swissy, looney, aussie and yen.

I don't believe FOMC history. Something different it's happening.

Linuxser:
It's on most broker with FX but on futures too. Similar on cable, swissy, looney, aussie and yen. I don't believe FOMC history. Something different it's happening.

I think this happened when the FED announced today in the United States that they were going to inject 1 Trillion into the banking system.

Quite a news event.

Hope everyone managed to escape a catastrophic trade.

Can not Register

Reason: