Indicators/EAs for news and trading signals - page 14

Your calendar was on activation:

so I moderated it and it is in pending mode right now (as many others):

ID of your calendar is 116 and you can use/fill/create your calendar now. If you need your calendar to be a public one so let me know. But if you are planning to use it personally so it may be on pending mode (you will see your calendar only).

My calendar is public one (ID = 4) so you can use my ID (ID number should be placed in th settings of News EA or News indicator):

If you want to download the calendar so if you are using NewsTrader or News indicators - you can find it as excel file in file's folder of Metatrader's directory.

Prompt Reply

Plenty thanks to you NewDigital.

You really really care of us, member here.

God bless You then and have a nice trading.

Help

Help, NewsTrader 5.3 doesnt work

I set webget.mql and webget.dll and enabled dll import and live trade as written in the post. but smile mark doesnt appear right to NewsTrader_v5.3 on the right top corner of chart. Please help!

I do not know exactly the reason but NewTrader is working when the market is open.

Besides, please check the following (it should be in the same way as on the images):

Files:
newstrader1.jpg  106 kb
newstrader2.jpg  34 kb

Thanks

Id done all over againfrom downloading and it worked,

Thanks

calendar for eurex exchange?

Hi all,

I am not trading forex, but futures /cfd.

This is not always 24/24 hour market.

FDAX is the German index future and can't be traded overnight.

So if I want to close position before closing time of the market (exchange) my EA needs to know the calendar of the Eurex exchange.

So it will have to look like news calendar, with the difference that calendar should be from the exchanges (Eurex exchange).

And there should be a dll or something to connect it to metatrader.

Somebody knows if there are allready solutions for this problem?

Best regards!

newdigital:
You should place file Schedule.csv(or other file) in experts/files folder.

All settings are described in the code.

In the file you should use following format:

date;time;symbol;order's name;order's price;stoploss;takeprofit;duration(in min);

For example:

26.07.2007;15:50:00;GBPUSDm;BuyStop;2.050;0;0;0;

26.07.2007;15:50:00;GBPUSDm;SellStop;2.044;2.046;2 .041;30;

For instant execution you can use 0 instead of order's price.

Hi all,

Does this ea delete pending orders if the latest signal is different from the last one?

And in the file format can I put 00:00:00 as a default. Eg.26.07.2007;00:00:00;GBPUSDm;SellStop;2.044;2.046;2 .041;30;

Thanks in advance

Basza

EA will delete or close all previous orders before place new orders if UseNewSigClose =1.

basza:
Hi all,

Does this ea delete pending orders if the latest signal is different from the last one?

And in the file format can I put 00:00:00 as a default. Eg.26.07.2007;00:00:00;GBPUSDm;SellStop;2.044;2.046;2 .041;30;

Thanks in advance

Basza

SignalTrader_v1.4

Please help

SignalTrader_v1.4 bad!

Error "uninit reason" ?

I just installed it and it is not a problem.

Which signals calendar ID you are using?

Reason: