WebGet - Asynchronous Downloading v.3 - page 3

And MT4 works fine with that proxy?

Linuxser:
And MT4 works fine with that proxy?

There is a lag but it doesn't complain about the proxy. Sometimes the calendar comes in. Othertimes it just takes too long. I verify that it works by pulling it in through the browswer, counting the seconds until it actually has it. Takes around 15 seconds or so.

Run EA NewsTrader_v5.3 On VPS

I would like to Run EA NewsTrader_v5.3 On VPS.

How to do?

I try to run on the VPS , and have the problem. Program can not load Webget.dll . But I run EA on my Notebook computer no problem,setting for expert advisor is the same.

Help me please.....

My Computer -Properties (right mouse click) - Advanced - Performance Settings - click 'settings' and then 'data execution prevention' tab.

and add Metatrader file (terminal.exe) and check it (Exclude MT4 terminal.exe from DEP).

It helped me.

My MT4 can Run, Thanks

I have follow your suggestion and my MT4 can Run, Thank you very much.

Please you rich....is the same your rich EA.

newdigital:
As I know this error 126 means 'cannot load library' (can not load Webget).

Did you accept dll in indicator/EA and in Metatrader's settings as well?

Because if you are using indicator/EA so it should be 2 files: WebGet.mqh and WebGet.dll.

Besides:

- confirm DLL function call should be off in the Tools menu of Metatrader.

- Allow Enable Expert Advisors and Allow live trading should be on in Tools menu of Metatrader.

- Allow DLL import and Allow external experts import should be on in Tools menu of Metatrader and in indicator's settings as well.

I am having the same problem. I did check all the correct settings, all is good.

Also checked that files are placed in correct folder, etc.

I keep getting 250 characters)" class="linkator">error 126, no matter what I try.

Running XP (64 bit, is that the problem?). Not on VPS, trying to connect from home.

Please advise..! Kind thanks.

Snow.

May be something about DEP?

I had this problem with VPS for example.

Try to do the following:

right-click on My Computer - select properties - advanced tab - performance - settings - data execution prevention. Exclude MT4 terminal.exe from DEP.

Reason: