Indicators/EAs for news and trading signals - page 13

OR Can u advice me ? How to fetch csv or XML data from URL ..by C++ ....

such as sample code ...

Please advice newdigital ....please

BigJun:
I would like to see code inside webget.dll ... i would not DLL ..i want webget.LIB..Please help me newdigital

I do not have source for this dll sorry.

There is Webget.mqh inside this zip file so may be it will help you https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

newdigital:
I do not have source for this dll sorry. There is Webget.mqh inside this zip file so may be it will help you https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

OR Can u advice me ? How to fetch csv or XML data from URL ..by C++ ....

such as sample code ...

I am not a coder sorry.

All I know that you can download any forex calendar from here Forex-Tsd Calendar :: Calendars csv or XML data. Just look at

XML API

Programmatic API

and

CSV API

Igorad coded news indicators and news EAs and all those csv data are stored in file directory of Metatrader.

In case of SignalTrader: it is stored and re-new every 1 minites or seconds according to the settings.

Just look inside the code of indicators and EAs posted on this thread.

For example, if I want to post signal calendar to this our calendar Forex-Tsd Calendar :: Calendars so I am using SignalSender indicator: I am writing the file and sending thi file to the calendar by one-two clicks.

If I need to download calendar (or any) so I am using indicator, or EA, or simple downloading it by mouse.

Look at the images. It is not for me. It is for everybody (API and so on):

NewsTrader_v5.3 EA

Hi NewDigital,

How could i got such messages when I've tried it in my VPS?

1. 2008.08.18 17:14:30 NewsTrader_v5.3 EA EURUSDm,M15: loaded successfully

2. 2008.08.18 17:14:33 NewsTrader_v5.3 EA EURUSDm,M15;

3. 2008.08.18 17:14:33 NewsTrader_v5.3 EA EURUSDm,M15: zero divide

4. 2008.08.18 17:14:33 NewsTrader_v5.3 EA EURUSDm,M15: initialized

5. 2008.08.18 17:15:15 NewsTrader_v5.3 EA EURUSDm,M15: cannot load library 'WebGet.dll' (error 126)

6. 2008.08.18 17:15:15 NewsTrader_v5.3 EA EURUSDm,M15: expert stopped

Though I've already set the security exception in the internet option.

Thanks

NEVER GIVE UP

May be we may ask Igorad as I am using remote access as well and do not have any problems sorry.

Loss Import with Error 126

Hi NewDigital,

Hi Igorad as well.

Thanks and sorry for bothering you which my stupid question.

Actually, I've found a helping link as lost the import dll: error 126 : Visual Basic General : Visual Basic : MSDN Forums which is perhaps could help us through the detail of the error message come from.

And from that link we could go straight to microsoft VB6 page solving the problem.

I really hope best programmers within this thread could find solution for such error which maybe usefull for all of us here.

Never give up and again, I'm thanking you so much.

Hi NewDigital

Sorry for bothering you again.

How can I create news calendar as you do?

Please guide me through and thanks a lot.

Read this thread from the first post - there is some instruction about to create the calendar.

You can make your calendar private or public. If public so send PM to me.

Idea

Hi NewDigital,

Is there any possibility for us here to adapt NewsTrader that can be swithed for downloading/reading either forex-tsd calendar or forexfactory news.

My idea is just because sometimes there is 1 or 2 news not availabe on each other but it's very important as well.

It's too complicated scripts and need expert to do so, I think...

I did tried to create new calendar, but straight away disappear once I've pushed the "Send" button tho' there's a message "new calendar is created", so what sort of problem accordingly? You may help me please.

Thanks in advance.

Reason: