OILFXPRO D T S S 150 Pips per day/40,000 pips per annum

http://www.oilfxpro.com

New readers .go to post 90 and start reading from post 90 .Below is link to post 90

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/trading-systems/6809-oilfxpro-d-t-s-s-150-pips-per-day-40-000-pips-per-annum

We now use only 1 m time frame and templates and indicators in post 63 and 79 ..........from 27 th may 2007

OILFXPRO D(day) T S(slope) S(system)

Herebelow are last week's results.

We devised a set of rules using TECHNICAL ANYLYSIS and applied the same set of rules to last week's data.

The System produced 829 pips profit from may 14 to 18 on currencies.The profit figures for oil ,dax and Dow are additional to the figures provided.The daily total profits would be 200 points approximately on currencies ,indexes and oil.Figures are after a spread of 3

Anylysis

Total trades 63

losing trades 16

winners 47

hit rate 75%

consecutive losers 4

maximum drawdown 84 pips

profit 829 pips

Daily average pips 166 pips

Daily minumum 62 pips

daily maximum 283 pips

We expect this system to make a minimum of 500 points weekly

Regards

El Cid

http://.www.oilfxpro.com

Rules

el cid,

what are the rules of the system ?

looks good El Cid

but will u plz explane how do u trade it

thx to u Sir

Are you serious man?

Let's see.. Thanks for sharing

lorix_:
looks good El Cid

but will u plz explane how do u trade it

thx to u Sir

I agree. Could you please tell how to trade and rules?

Thanks.

el cid,

you created this thread in Manual Trading system, and you deleted rules from the excel file ? if you are selling your system, should you not post this thread in commercial section ?

where to download the indicators?

Hi Guys

Please accept my apology for purposely omitting the rules.We are presently working on amending the system rules to make them better and profitable.

We are hoping to set up on skype and will be looking for about 10 dedicated traders to become pros and participate in our skype chats.They will trade only the system and no other system.The purpose of bringing clever dedicated traders is they lift our trading and make a positive contribution to the trading room.Each trader will be given the task of monitoring a currency pair, an index like dax /dow ,gold and oil.This monitoring contribution will help other traders in the chats.

The lucky ones will be given templates and indicators (almost twenty indicators)for this system.They will also be given the system rules.Others will be given free signals on Skype.

As soon as we are ready we will contact those who have PM me for details.Interested traders can PM me with their details ,trading experience and what they can contribute to our private chat room and signal monitoring.

This system was tested for last week's data and We would like to trade it this week to check out any bugs in this system .We may post the system rules,templates and indicators for free on this board.

Regards

El Cid

el cid...you don't have any other thing to do besides making countless threads of your oilfxpro system? I believe I seen 9 or 10 Oildfxpro threads on another forum and this is probably the second or third threads here on this forum.

whitesand:
el cid...you don't have any other thing to do besides making countless threads of your oilfxpro system? I believe I seen 9 or 10 Oildfxpro threads on another forum and this is probably the second or third threads here on this forum.

I have other things to do like trading which I would like to do with a few like minded traders.

Today's signals so far

Long cad yen at 111.47

short cad yen at 108.82

both are in profit right now by about 60 pips

Pity We missed trading these signals due to lack of traders monitoring the signals in chat but were able to capture 6 pips

Hopefully we should soon get traders monitoring these signals and calling them live in chat

Regards

El Cid

whitesand:

What's the problem whitesand? El Cid share a trading style that can interest some traders here.

FerruFx

Reason: