OILFXPRO oil breakout system

Hi Gals

This strategy produced 1891 cents profit from 1/1/2007 to 16/2/2007 ,

for 50 trades ,with a drawdown of 200 cents,and average average profit per trade of 37.82 cents....................1750 cents net after spreads over 35 working days = 50 cents per working day

Determine the 10.00 CET – 14.00 CET High Low on QM mini crude.Place trade at 14.00 cet

Set BuyStop at High + 10 cents and SellStop at Low - 10 cents

Set Target Price at entry + 100 cents (exit only on exit rules or if stops hit)

Set StopLoss at entry - 70 cents

. If the other side of the breakout is within 70 cents then the StopLoss will be that level (Longtrade: SL = Low range - 10 cents = SellStop; Shorttrade: SL = High range +10 cents = BuyStop)

Move the SL to breakeven after a gain of 50 cents

If a certain position is taken and price turns agains you and it breaks the other side of the breakout channel then turn. If the breakout channel is broader then the stoploss ,first the stoploss will be hit. If the breakout channel is narrower then the stoploss then hitting the other side means that you have to turn your position. Three turns per day is maximum limit

If the morning channel is greater than 100 cents do not trade.

EXITS

Profitable trades only .Exit when 4 wma crosses /8 wma on 30 m charts and remains crossed for 2 consecutive 30m bars

or stops are hit either at breakeven or otherwise or

At 21.00 CET all orders expiring and close all trades at market. On Friday we do the same at 20.00 CET.

This link displays the time in every major city in the world: Qlock - World Clock

Brokers:Any futures crude broker

http://www.interactivebrokers.co.uk/php/main.php?red=1

http://www.interactivebrokers.com/en...ntity=llc#show

Product : QM

Free demo accounts at Alpari

Download. Forex with Alpari

Forex trading with Alpari. Real time foreign exchange trading services. Free forex news, forex charts, analysis.

Crude is under indexes at Alpari

Forex (FX), CFD, Futures and Equities & Options Trading with ODL Securities

There is EA already for this system so please do not copy my work that I distribute freely for commercial exploitation

Two trial version expert advisers are now posted below.post them on separate hourly charts

El Cid

http://www.oilfxpro.com

today's oil duo loss 32 x 2 =64

Files:
19_11.htm  19 kb
19_11.gif  6 kb

time zone

is CET 1 hour ahead of GMT?

Central European Time (CET) - What's the time in Central Europe now?

Also a free EA for demo accounts use only is available here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177980

Please do not use these EAS for live trading .Thet can be used by manual traders on demo.Just need to change the opening ranges on the eas

El Cid

Hi folks

The fantastic run continues another 113 points

anybody can make a free EA for this community.No objections!

el cid

Files:
20_11.gif  6 kb
20_11.htm  21 kb

Hi folks

This was a vey rough week but we still managed 157 points (314 total on two lots using duo quads of OILFXPRO)

I decided to close early today as we had a rough week

Total profits on 2 weeks = 710 points using OILFXPRO-oilbreakout EXPERT ADVISORS

Most of the people objecting to me selling the Expert Advisors are .........people whose business will go down .............because they want to sell my free oil signals to you ,in their private rooms

El Cid

Hi SIGNAL SELLERS

You can use other people's work (oilfxpro's oilbreakouts systems) to sell signals

Here are free EXPERT ADVISORS for use on demo accounts only.This does not function properly but is useful as tool.

The forum admin will not let me sell top quality EXPERT ADVISORS for oil

El Cid

Here is result of FREE VERSION 182 points profit today *2

Anyway be grateful for another great system

Man

cool profits today and all last week

Thanks for this great system.I have been using this live

OiliGor

oiliGor:
Man

cool profits today and all last week

Thanks for this great system.I have been using this live

OiliGor

Hi El Cid!!!

You're devilish sentence structure and lack of punctuation gives you away...

omelette:
Hi El Cid!!! You're devilish sentence structure and lack of punctuation gives you away...

On wednesday the system made 517 points.

Here is proof

El cid

Reason: