OILFXPRO D T S S 150 Pips per day/40,000 pips per annum - page 19

What about forwardtests? Is possible to see a month of forward testing results?

Just curious

w4rn1ng:
What about forwardtests? Is possible to see a month of forward testing results? Just curious

All in due course.Oilfxpro always delivers .Wait for about two months

OILFXPRO

oilfxpro:
All in due course.Oilfxpro always delivers .Wait for about two months OILFXPRO

Always delivers unlike the unorignal rehashers

OILFXPRO

Files:
oilfxpro.htm  204 kb
oilfxpro.gif  6 kb

oilfxpro:
All in due course.Oilfxpro always delivers .Wait for about two months OILFXPRO

Today's very orignal performance.P M me for my source codes

OILFXPRO

Files:

Just Enjoy

OILFXPRO

Files:

This better is rocking baby!

Files:
better.gif  6 kb
better.htm  27 kb

A question

On what timeframe and curency pair is this system best to use ?I want to try in on the forex market on my demo account at my broker for a while be4 use it in real life.

All of the so-called 'free-versions' of Oilfx's breakout EA's are slightly modified code originally done by 'fukinagashi', with copyrights replaced...

In case anyone has forgotten, Oilfxpro was permanently banned for trying to scam people out of money...

omelette:
All of the so-called 'free-versions' of Oilfx's breakout EA's are slightly modified code originally done by 'fukinagashi', with copyrights replaced... In case anyone has forgotten, Oilfxpro was permanently banned for trying to scam people out of money...

Hi omelette

Has you can see I have no where near the number of posting as you, so can you explain how someone like Oilfxpro gets Banned and them gets back on this board?

If I know ND he must have had a good reason , I guess if you answer it will save me the time or at least point me in the direction why this person was banned

Thank you

Iceman

Iceman19999:
Hi omelette

Has you can see I have no where near the number of posting as you, so can you explain how someone like Oilfxpro gets Banned and them gets back on this board?

[...]

Iceman

????: "gets Banned and them gets back" ???? what do you mean???? olixfro public profile:

oilfxpro

Banned Last Activity: 03-27-2008 05:20 PM

Reason: