OILFXPRO D T S S 150 Pips per day/40,000 pips per annum - page 14

today's result

Files:

A777:
I agree with Sirwolf. For everyone who have been diligently reading and following your system, can you provide your latest version to try?

I do not post at the moment on the latest version of the 15 min system .A system is very personal to each customer .so u can use the core system from this thread to create your own system, your system that you are intimate with and one you can truly trust.

I have added the following three indicators to keep out of a ranging marke for the orignal trend following systemt.I hope that will help

There are three methods hidden in this thread ....a scalping system ...........a trend following system and a ranging market system................I use all three and I don't have time to teach people how to trade or make your system.

regards

El Cid

Files:
stepma_v7.mq4  8 kb
kaufman2.mq4  4 kb
flattr2.mq4  4 kb

I not asking you to buy this book but just read the page.It will tell you a lot of truth about the forex markets

Bird Watching in Lion Country

el cid:
Now I have modified the 150 pips per day 15 min system.......the dream is a reality and the project is complete . yes the new modified system can make the 150 pips on average daily with lower drawdowns

Regards

El cid

3000 pips per month ? If this is indeed true, all the other threads on TSD could be closed ;-)

el cid:
E T

Extra terrestrial

USD /cad and Cad yen can be choppy during U K /Europe session ....up 20 pips and down 20 pips.I will trade it only after 12 am CET

Trading off 1m is not like scalping ...........................infact most people misuse the word scalping.Scalping is trading on the bid and offer in a very narrow range.Some of my trades on 1m make 30 to 100 pips.............the advantage of 1m being I can get in and out fast.

My view on trading 5min and 15 m is they can result in losses in narrow range days.By the time u get the signal on 5m,15 m and 30 m charts ......the market might be in a reversal mode and ready to give a reverse signal as soon as u enter.

What u see on 15 m and 5 m time frames u can see on 1m time frames.

Regards

eL cID

hi el cid.

what's your all MA settings on this chart? thanks.

asliok:
hi el cid. what's your all MA settings on this chart? thanks.

18/36/75/120/300 wmas on 1 m but I do not use mas to take trade trades.They just show me the direction

Regards

El cID

el cid:

I have added the following three indicators to keep out of a ranging marke for the orignal trend following systemt.I hope that will help

regards

El Cid

Has anyone tried these three indicators? I can't get them to work. I don't program and the compiler says they have errors.

A777:
Has anyone tried these three indicators? I can't get them to work. I don't program and the compiler says they have errors.

I use them all the time ........but you can get the same indicators on this site or the web just google and they work fine

Even the Hamacopiers use them

Regards

El Cid

Hi,

Does anybody know how to use this technic and was winning trading live?

Cheers,

Daniel

Too funny

Reason: