OILFXPRO D T S S 150 Pips per day/40,000 pips per annum - page 13

el cid:
21 06 2007 trades on scalping ............50 pips profit today on just 1 currency pair euro/usd

The same method produced 15 pips daily on one pair over the last week.This is a modified scalping system ....the latest version

This method is under testing at present

Regards

El Cid

el cid:
The same method produced 15 pips daily on one pair over the last week.This is a modified scalping system ....the latest version

This method is under testing at present

Regards

El Cid

great method u have here. let us know how the back testing goes. i will try and do some backtesting myself and post the results.

thanks

I read and watch all the pictures,, but dont know when to enter and exit.. please help me..

today i just started fresh with all indicator and template setup. maybe i can post a little bit here some pictures to discuss.

Here are the indicators,template and profiles for the oilfxpro scalper

The pro scalper is to trade support and resistance

The pro scalper with moving averages shows ma crosses

Files:

Now I have modified the 150 pips per day 15 min system.......the dream is a reality and the project is complete . yes the new modified system can make the 150 pips on average daily with lower drawdowns

Thank you all for your help and contributions on this system and monitoring the pairs

All your great monitoring efforts are appreciated ................but the new modified system won't require any further monitoring help

Regards

El cid

New version????

El Cid

Will you be sharing this new modified version with us? I have been following since day one.

SirWolf...

El Cid why don't you create an EA of your system, and let it run on the Automatic Championship 2007 of metaquotes?

It can be a nice idea, and if it will win there are nice money on the prizes!

Will you be sharing newest version?

sirwolf:
El Cid

Will you be sharing this new modified version with us? I have been following since day one.

SirWolf...

I agree with Sirwolf.

For everyone who have been diligently reading and following your system, can you provide your latest version to try?

i think he understood his EA doesnt work ...

Reason: