OILFXPRO D T S S 150 Pips per day/40,000 pips per annum - page 16

el cid:
I do not know what position size you are using,is it 0.1 or full lots.

At this stage I say put a stop of 35 pips the maximum

Regards

El Cid

thanks el cid

LWMA_crossover_signal setting:

FASTER LWMA 16 ?

SLOWER LWMA 36 ?

its true?

wahid2222:
LWMA_crossover_signal setting:

FASTER LWMA 16 ?

SLOWER LWMA 36 ?

its true?

18/36 on 1 min charts

el cid:
18/36 on 1 min charts

whats for 5M ??

whats for 5M??

wahid2222:
whats for 5M??

convert it /5

=3/6

or4/8

but i use from 18/36 at M5, good result

do you think its false?

The oilfxpro oil trades for yesterday and monday

Files:

and oilfxpro strikes lucky again

just having a good run

Soon we will see all the scammers and copycats trading oil

Talk about being orignal!

I hope everybody will makew profits using the system ? He..he..