OILFXPRO D T S S 150 Pips per day/40,000 pips per annum - page 5

This 15m system made around 170 pips yesterday and so the total is around 1,000 pips for 8 days =125 pips per day

We will not be updating the daily logs on message boards because we are too busy trading

Regards

El Cid

traderandreas:
Hi El Cid,

Thankyou for your contribution. Could you please post an update for the 1 min time frame as I am interested in scalping from 1 and 5min charts.

thanks,

Trader

Trader

Use the 30 m template and indicators and change time to 1m time frame.

Use the supprt and resistance lines for every 1 hour and 2 hour session.

First a resistance line or support line must be established IN THE PREECEDING SESSION.After it has been established and the wma crosses and moves higher from the support line go long,and if the wma crosses and moves lower from resistance line go short.

Give it a try and I have a feeling u will make money and easily probably about 15 pips per pair daily

If u follow prices moving away from these support and resistance line I do not see why u can not make money.

Let us know how u get on and your daily trades

Regards El Cid

Files:
scalping.jpg  89 kb

1 min system

Hi Elcid,

Thanks for your reply could you please clarify about the 1 hr and 2 hr support lines. Do they appear at those times and then you trade when they are breached? Also maybe the wma combination of 5,13 and 55 could be better on the 1 and 5 min timeframes could you pls test this.

I will test your recommendation for the 1min.

Thanks again for your generosity and insight on this forum.

regards,

Trader

Let me get this straight, your gonna try and sell this right?

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Let me get this straight, your gonna try and sell this right?

Your points and posts are getting too thick to understand.I have given the system free for you to copy and make an E A and sell it and make money and all the other signal sellers can sell signals from this system yet it is free from me

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT CONTRIBUTION ON THIS FORUM.

Regards

El Cid

traderandreas:
Hi Elcid,

Thanks for your reply could you please clarify about the 1 hr and 2 hr support lines. Do they appear at those times and then you trade when they are breached? Also maybe the wma combination of 5,13 and 55 could be better on the 1 and 5 min timeframes could you pls test this.

I will test your recommendation for the 1min.

Thanks again for your generosity and insight on this forum.

regards,

Trader

I also use 18/36/96 crosses for scalping in volatile sessions.I take trades only in the direction of 36/96 wma cross.

The current support and resistance lines appear in the current session and in future sessions.They represent European session,u k session,pre us session , u s session a m , us session p m , u s evening session support and resistance lines.Try trading the charts and u will get all the answers

El Cid

What is the best time frame used ?

Nic

nicesurf:
What is the best time frame used ? Nic

The 1 m version is the safest to use .It has low drawdowns and performs well in choppy conditions

El Cid

From your trading, are there any pairs which are better than the other using your strategy? Also, trading off the 1M, isn't that almost like scalping? What is your idea on trading off the 5M / 15M TF with your system? Will this work in all sessions?

Thanks,

ET

Thanks for the opportunity to trade this system.

Is it possible to post the indicators and rules in another format besides rar?

My computer won't download rar files and it won't download the winrar correctly so I can use it to download rar files.

Thanks

Reason: