OILFXPRO D T S S 150 Pips per day/40,000 pips per annum - page 2

FerruFx:
What's the problem whitesand? El Cid share a trading style that can interest some traders here. FerruFx

He's only trying to stop you disappearing down the rabbit hole, he is quite correct about the posters history. With the amount of threads this guy has started on 'oil pro' don't ya think you might have heard something by now if it is such a raging success.

Actual traded

6 pips cad/yen

19 pips profit euro/usd

21 pips loss usd/chf

22 pips cable profit

We did not take up usd/yen long signal from our system at 121.26(just sleeping on entry) + two other missed trades of 60 pips

Short trade outstanding on eur/yen 163.77

Craig

Good systems need a lot of work and that takes time

So sometimes all good things in life are worth waiting for.Agreed?

some of you are going get lucky.Thanks for your pms

Regards

El Cid

Hi el cid,

Thanks for your system and opportinuty for traders.

You have 4 threads about this system now. I may siggest you to merge 4 threads onto one. If you agree so just select the name of this one thread and I will merger them. Forum is very big and because it is most effective to have one popuar thread instead of 4 threads. Just a suggestion. It is nothing for me but it will be good for you.

newdigital:
Hi el cid,

Thanks for your system and opportinuty for traders.

You have 4 threads about this system now. I may siggest you to merge 4 threads onto one. If you agree so just select the name of this one thread and I will merger them. Forum is very big and because it is most effective to have one popuar thread instead of 4 threads. Just a suggestion. It is nothing for me but it will be good for you.

Newdigital

The other ones are different systems and are breakout systems.Please merge the other three threads as OILFXPRO BREAKOUT SYSTEMS.

Please leave this system as a separate system.This is a daytrading system.Any merging of this system will confuse traders

We are trading this live as of today and just checking/sorting out the teething problems(if any)

Regards

El Cid

Done.

It is the other thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176394

Closed Euro/yen 163.45

Total profit so far today 57 pips actual traded

The system entry and exits signals produced a potential profit of 200 pips this morning

Hopefully we can be more didciplined with a private chat room and follow all signals

Regards

El Cid

I wish you have explained your system and its rules.....

hi

el cid:
Closed Euro/yen 163.45

The system entry and exits signals produced a potential profit of 200 pips this morning

Hopefully we can be more didciplined with a private chat room and follow all signals

Regards

El Cid

Hi,

great system, how many pips SL did u use every entry point taken ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

el cid:
Closed Euro/yen 163.45

Regards

El Cid

Hi El Cid,

I ask to my self why you were banned from another famous forum...

I was very anxious to know the rules fo a system that can produce 40.000 pips per year.

It's a shame...

But I hope that here you will make us rich sharing your system

kunz78:
Hi El Cid,

I ask to my self why you were banned from another famous forum...

I was very anxious to know the rules fo a system that can produce 40.000 pips per year.

It's a shame...

But I hope that here you will make us rich sharing your system

Kunz

If crooks are running a forum and scamming their readers..........with vegas craepolla ..............vegas craperolla site is running ...............encouraging their readers to visit and believe in the crooked vegas crapola ...........none of which works.........

When their own craepolla (They promote the vegas Crappola)does not produce profit and loses money and somebody else shows how to make money...........the vegas craepolla crap is exposed to readers.Game over for Fleecing FiendsLook at the complaints on Vegas Crapolla

El Cid

Reason: