A poll deciding which method is the best. - page 6

Lavon:
The reason why I chose this style is because it suits my personality, Im pregnant and have 4 children and my partner is currently studying doing a degree in Business Management, but we are surviving and doing fine. I love trading no matter if I lose or win, but there is one thing I wont let control me is FEAR. And yes Minime you are right.... Dan you will get there, I used to get married to the charts believe it or not, LOL, but I've learnt alot.... I will post my trade results for today after...

Thank you for everyones support....

God Bless

I wish my mother was trading when she was pregnant

Lavon you have all my respect trading needs a stone heart no emotions at all, being pregnant trader and able to control your emotions at the same time is not an easy job.

Wish you lots of pips and easy delivery

Results for 30.04.2007

Thank you Minime,

My Results for the 30th of April, Cheers.....

Files:

Congratz, Lavon !!!

I was searching a system that can be profitable with any/most pairs.

Surprisingly my approach and conclussions are very similar than your trading system ( using Ma and parabolic. My Ma is 12 in TF 15 to 30 min.), with the disadvantage that so far mine is a little more complex (due to extra indicators) and less accurate, but profitable in these early stages. Your explanation has helped me a lot, Tks. !!!

Right now I am playing with fibos and pivots tying to figure better exits. I will update if I succeed.

Lavon:
Thank you Minime, My Results for the 30th of April, Cheers.....

So Lavon, You enter the trade after the price breaks the MA? No Stop-loss?Limit 10 Pips. m30 Chart? What's with the PSAR? Aren't all those signals the chart whipsaws? Price breaking the SMA?

Also Lavon, can You post one example of your trade. Anywhich one?Just the chart saved with a quick explanation? Please?

-Dan.

MiniMe, I am just curious.When do you have time to Trade?.You are all over the place responding to everything that appear on the screen.Are you a full time trader? If so how do you do it? Being a full time trader i just can find the time to be nonesensical.

amerifx:
MiniMe, I am just curious.When do you have time to Trade?.You are all over the place responding to everything that appear on the screen.Are you a full time trader? If so how do you do it? Being a full time trader i just can find the time to be nonesensical.

I am a project manager, I respond on the weekends, when I come from work and in the morning before going to work, those are the times where i set my trades. ( when I am at work sometimes I log and respond- I am the boss)

I am not a full time traders but I make between 30 to 100% each month so I think I am better than a full time trader , I hardly lose a trade and I shared my system on forex-tsd.com a couple of days ago ( its simple yet needs smart guy to apply it)

Sill I am looking for the Holy Grail ( where i can leave the EA to trade by it self) thats why you will see me everywhere (I hope you don't mind)

I test all the systems that I like on a live account, not on a demo account

and if you want a couple of free pips I can send you some entry points from time to time

MiniMe:
I am a project manager, I respond on the weekends, when I come from work and in the morning before going to work, those are the times where i set my trades. ( when I am at work sometimes I log and respond- I am the boss)

I am not a full time traders but I make between 30 to 100% each month so I think I am better than a full time trader , I hardly lose a trade and I shared my system on forex-tsd.com a couple of days ago ( its simple yet needs smart guy to apply it)

Sill I am looking for the Holy Grail ( where i can leave the EA to trade by it self) thats why you will see me everywhere (I hope you don't mind)

I test all the systems that I like on a live account, not on a demo account

and if you want a couple of free pips I can send you some entry points from time to time

No, don't mind a bit.I was just wondering how you do it?Now i see.Thanks but no, for the offer i am making a living trading the way that suits me.Good luck to you.

nice topic

Dan,

You made a topic has many people has contributed thier comments. Next, you make your own holy grail.

Lavon,

you have nice idea.

Lavon:
Thank you Minime, My Results for the 30th of April, Cheers.....

Lavon,

I have been examining your system and it is interesting and nice. One thing that I want to ask you, if you get a wrong signal and it never want to touch your take profit, how do you get out from the trade since you didn't put any stop loss. Any suggestion? Thanks mate

Best,

Reason: