Magic

Important : This is for a short term trading not for Day trading

Yesterday (2 hours ago) I was chatting with a friend of mine from forex-tsd.com he asked me how could I be so sure from my trades, where this or that pair is going, others send me PM asking me how could I make 7999 pips a week,is it magic, is it true?

First the 7999 pips were kind of insane it was mainly to show off with another friend of mine, and I got lucky because the market were active last week.

Second how could I be so sure from my trades (I watch the weather forecasts)??? No seriously, to avoid lots of questions I made a short video to explain how?

The idea is really simple; I am a small boy who loves to play with the big boys.

There are some turning points in the market ( this time I will give one example only, later I might add more ), we frequently reach those points but we are blinded by the small time frames, so we don’t look at those points. Where the big guys (one day I will be one of them) mainly trade at those points, they either make an entry or to collect profit.

I will choose one pair each time (if there are future videos) and I want you guys to see those points by yourself.

Doing so I hope each trader learn know how to start his/her trading day plans, or how to setup his/her EA for that day or week, with more confidence in his trades (for longer time frames)

Maybe next time if I am in the mode I will show how to call the right trades.

Enjoy the silent movie, sorry for the quality I had to lower it and convert it to shockwave to upload it here.

MiniMe

PS: I am not trying to show off here, I am just sharing what I know.

I am not calling for any trades, I am just helping you to see the chart better

Keep in mind for the last 30 days the channel for EU/US is UP, IF i want to call for a trade I would wait for a channel break, with a good volume, THEN and only then I can rest on a couple of 100s of pips ( the market has tested the lower side of that channel last week ) will show that on another video

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is a link for those who can't download the film or open the shockwave format, this is a better format than the one I am attaching here

http://www.wikiupload.com/download_page.php?id=145149

thank you...

I can't make it work. Any advice? Tks. !!

getting errors on both files. anyone else able to view?

swf

thanks mini,actually i like the swf file better, was very clear (and silent,lol). thanks again. i use "swf opener" to view.

Files:

proverbs:
getting errors on both files. anyone else able to view?

errr

Ok try this one

http://files-upload.com/228681/MiniMe.avi.html

I tried it and it works:

1-open the page, there is an add ( close it )

2-there is a counter for 60 sec maybe more or less, let the counter run

3-once the counter finish counting, there will be an icon to download is called

Download link

MiniMe.avi

click on it to download the avi

Thanks Minime

SWF file works with no problem

Nice !!

Tks.

is there anymore?

maybe daily basis? :P

thanks