A poll deciding which method is the best. - page 7

MiniMe:
I am a project manager, I respond on the weekends, when I come from work and in the morning before going to work, those are the times where i set my trades. ( when I am at work sometimes I log and respond- I am the boss)

I am not a full time traders but I make between 30 to 100% each month so I think I am better than a full time trader , I hardly lose a trade and I shared my system on forex-tsd.com a couple of days ago ( its simple yet needs smart guy to apply it)

Sill I am looking for the Holy Grail ( where i can leave the EA to trade by it self) thats why you will see me everywhere (I hope you don't mind)

I test all the systems that I like on a live account, not on a demo account

and if you want a couple of free pips I can send you some entry points from time to time

Hey MiniMe,

It's always inspiring to hear from full-time traders. I missed your thread for your system. Can you post the link in this thread or bump it back to the top of list of threads? Preciate it in advance.

F.F.L.

forex_for_life:
Hey MiniMe,

It's always inspiring to hear from full-time traders. I missed your thread for your system. Can you post the link in this thread or bump it back to the top of list of threads? Preciate it in advance.

F.F.L.

Check your PM please

MiniMe:
Check your PM please

Hi MiniMe!

I also missed your thread for your system. Could you also post the link to me?

Thank you!

Regards Erkro

hi Lavon!

If you use ma 30 instead 14. and sar(0.04, 0.2) . and the range of price tick. maybe will better ! price is the first . indicator is the second.

Thanks

kingfox:
hi Lavon! If you use ma 30 instead 14. and sar(0.04, 0.2) . and the range of price tick. maybe will better ! price is the first . indicator is the second.

Hey thanks, I'll try that as well, its really great to come up with so many ideas to be put in place....

Cheers

wibitiens:
Lavon,

I have been examining your system and it is interesting and nice. One thing that I want to ask you, if you get a wrong signal and it never want to touch your take profit, how do you get out from the trade since you didn't put any stop loss. Any suggestion? Thanks mate

Best,

Its up to your judgement whether you want to put a stop loss or not, Im still in test mode to make sure I have a good and reliable system in place

Cheers...

Dan7974:
I understood that nothing is the holy grail. There is NO holy grail.

Dan

Holly grail is.....money management, discipline, risk reward and trading plan

You can win with a system what works only 30% of the time

Never try to find something to make you lot of pips

Im in this market almost of 3 or 4 year i really not remember and i see where was my mistake...i try to test many system and this make me to dont learn the basic of forex like news, candlestick, pattern..etc. and now learn something what works and dont try to go with something else....go only with one system and learn better

Also i know is more simple systems for trading forex, futures, bond, etc. but i will go with what suits to me...

You can trade only with trendline and can make 50% of the time money but if you dont have money management you will loss...

Have a great day comunity

Your system

Hi MiniMe,

It's really great to hear about your system.

BUT I'M STUNNED TO KNOW THAT YOU EARN 30-100%.

I want know how you do it.

Please share your system with us.

Hope to hear you soon.

Until then,

Take care and God bless you.

leutzuro:
Dan

Holly grail is.....money management, discipline, risk reward and trading plan

You can win with a system what works only 30% of the time

Never try to find something to make you lot of pips

Im in this market almost of 3 or 4 year i really not remember and i see where was my mistake...i try to test many system and this make me to dont learn the basic of forex like news, candlestick, pattern..etc. and now learn something what works and dont try to go with something else....go only with one system and learn better

Also i know is more simple systems for trading forex, futures, bond, etc. but i will go with what suits to me...

You can trade only with trendline and can make 50% of the time money but if you dont have money management you will loss...

Have a great day comunity

Hi leutzuro,

Well said....Forex trader start with very simple thing like 5min chart and simple visible support and resistance..then study more ..more..and reach to top of complex systems.....and then again comes to very basic system.

During this period he understand's what is mental aspect of trading..fear and greed...and MM aspect..How account Blow..

those who learn and servive from this.... knows how to trade forex. other giveup.

Lavon:
Thank you Minime, My Results for the 30th of April, Cheers.....

Holy Shit!! Nice goin' Lavon!!

Reason: