A poll deciding which method is the best. - page 2

Yes money can be made

Dan

You are not going to like this and I'm not being nasty but rather 'in your face realistic', so wake up to the facts!

Less than 1 in 200 people can make a living from trading and this is for many reasons but the primary one is discipline. This covers discipline in controlling your emotions and sticking to your trade systemology no matter what.

Over 90% of newbies on forums have come looking for some free handout for very minimal effort and thats not how it works. You will not find your answer in any single indicator, EA or bunch of indicators cluttered together on your chart until you can hardly even see the price.

A previous post on this thread mentioned a few users that are making money and you will find they all have one thing in common - They have plugged at this on their own in front of charts, manually trading various markets for at least 5 years and are only here for one purpose - to draw off others knowledge and increase their skills. Some are working on EA's in their spare time but they ALL trade manually and some very long hours.

You will not get your system handed to you to disprove.

Everyone on this forum has an absolute plethora of indicators and enough knowledge in reams posted here to make money manually if you just sit down, pick one and be patient. But NO! The newbie wants instant riches and doesnt understand that trading involves the odd couple days where you might suffer a small drawdown, so they jump from one system to the next thinking that the last one was useless. You seem to be doing this a lot by posting a new system each week.

Spend less time posting, develop your own method with the assistance of others but be consistent instead of changing tack constantly.

Trading is hard enough and the market erratic enough without any trader being schizophrenic in method. Your rules must be rigid and unchanging.

Work hard, your profits will come slowly and over a long period of time but they WILL eventuate.

FxN

Dan7974:
Yes...I want them to reply

Dan,

I'm here. I represent the 10point3 thread to challange you. How are you trying to prove me its not working?

Regards

David

Where is the 10point 3 thread?

Thanks,.

davidke20:
Dan,

I'm here. I represent the 10point3 thread to challange you. How are you trying to prove me its not working?

Regards

David

Watch ME!!

Hahahahaha ... This is the funniest thread I ever found in TSD maannnn ...

Dan ... you don't even know where or what 10points3 is ????? Cut it off man. Don't chalenge anyone here again. If you want holygrail, try to learn from your mistake, get sometimes reading stuff here and there, and stop burning others. Trust me, that's the best solution, otherwise this thread, your thread, will become useless and useless.

Cheers,

wibitiens:
Hahahahaha ... This is the funniest thread I ever found in TSD maannnn ...

Dan ... you don't even know where or what 10points3 is ????? Cut it off man. Don't chalenge anyone here again. If you want holygrail, try to learn from your mistake, get sometimes reading stuff here and there, and stop burning others. Trust me, that's the best solution, otherwise this thread, your thread, will become useless and useless.

Cheers,

Nevermind wibi. Let him do it. I did like to see what he have in mind. Who knows, might help us furthur develop the system. Cheers

Regards

David

Don't smile

davidke20:
Nevermind wibi. Let him do it. I did like to see what he have in mind. Who knows, might help us furthur develop the system. Cheers

Regards

David

Dan, common I was like you. we must be newbie first. keep studying everyday. Open your ears, your eyes. you will have your own holy grail in oneday.

smartcamel.

wibitiens:
This is the funniest thread I ever found in TSD maannnn ...

That was pretty funny... I read this an hour ago and I still laugh every time I think about it...

Dan, good luck on your journey.

Personally i think to find holy grail isn't difficult. look at gbp/jpy, if you find out a system that works, you can earn 50-100 pips a day. 1000-2000 a month. Some peoples trading only gbp/usd or eur/usd... their profit are too small.!

Thank you

Kiora,

I would like to thank all the senior members in this forum, yes Im still learning but it doesnt mean I know everything, but I perserved and I have a simple system in place that suits my personality thanks to all the support with everybody's ideas and the senior members in this forum...

Cheers

Sal

Files:
sample.gif  64 kb
Reason: