A poll deciding which method is the best. - page 4

Lavon:

Hello Minime,

Answer to Question 1 - The reason why I am still using demo, is because I want to be comfortable in what Im doing then go into a live account. I have been trading for 4 years now and this suits me best, yes I have lost a bit or too but not too much, attitude and physcology has got a lot to do with trading, I have had my experience... but I perservered

Answer to Question 2 - Yes I tested some EA's but I wanted to execute my own trades and I am more satisfied that I did and I am in control so I feel better.

Answer to Question 3 - hmmm the Parabolic SAR is quite easy to predict because you know where the SAR is going, once the SAR is forming upwards or downwards you already know when to buy or sell before hand, hope that makes sense....

Yes It would be but it so simple any trader can do it, here is an example as attached.....

Thanks for the answers, and keep up the good trades

Thanks

Thanks Minime,

All the best to you as well

Answer to Question 3 - hmmm the Parabolic SAR is quite easy to predict because you know where the SAR is going, once the SAR is forming upwards or downwards you already know when to buy or sell before hand, hope that makes sense....

QUOTE]

for us that are a little slow, would you mind giving a little more insight, not sure I'm quite getting it...

Thanks!

mike

Filter out false signals?

Hello Sal,

1) Looking at your chart above, from period 26 Apr - 27 Apr, there were some false signals. How did you know to filter out these false signals? Based on what criteria?

2) What're your settings for Par Sar?

Thanks.

I'm stunned

Hi All onboard,

Wish you all great success in forex trading....

I've newly joined this forum and it's my first post.

I really appreciate all the help being provided here.

I've read about this trading strategies and it seems quite profitable at first glance.

But need to demo trade to know it discrepancies if any.

Anyway many thanks Lavon for sharing your strategies.

Will you please explain how to get the buy/sell signals with the indicators you put on the charts?

I hope to hear you soon.

Regards.

Chart sample from today

2trust:
Hi All onboard,

Wish you all great success in forex trading....

I've newly joined this forum and it's my first post.

I really appreciate all the help being provided here.

I've read about this trading strategies and it seems quite profitable at first glance.

But need to demo trade to know it discrepancies if any.

Anyway many thanks Lavon for sharing your strategies.

Will you please explain how to get the buy/sell signals with the indicators you put on the charts?

I hope to hear you soon.

Regards.

Hi,

I hope this helps.....

Files:
sample_4.gif  51 kb

Heres another example

Another one....

Files:
sample_5.gif  50 kb

Lavon:
Another one....

When you say you are buying before the candle hits the psar...is this just a guess that it will get there?

Lavan,

Simple yet effective, pls start a thread so more poeple can know about it

Good work

RickW00716:
When you say you are buying before the candle hits the psar...is this just a guess that it will get there?

Hi Rick,

Its not a guess, figure out the pattern and follow it, you'll soon understand, its like ART....

Cheers

Reason: