A poll deciding which method is the best. - page 3

Lavon:
Kiora,

I would like to thank all the senior members in this forum, yes Im still learning but it doesnt mean I know everything, but I perserved and I have a simple system in place that suits my personality thanks to all the support with everybody's ideas and the senior members in this forum...

Cheers

Sal

Hi Lavon,

I try to find the last 3 years my way in forex. Is it very impolite to ask how you generate such beautiful results?

Uli

Lavon:
Kiora,

I would like to thank all the senior members in this forum, yes Im still learning but it doesnt mean I know everything, but I perserved and I have a simple system in place that suits my personality thanks to all the support with everybody's ideas and the senior members in this forum...

Cheers

Sal

Holy shit! Thats very very impressive. Although you dont have stop loss in your screenshot. But you did make them all TP within 7 days

Regards

David

Lavon:
Kiora,

Cheers

Sal

Lavon,

Wow, it's really impressive! Would you mind telling us a bit more about your system?

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Dan7974:
Tell me one method, and i'll prove it doesn't work! Just try me! Really, I don't want to be mean, i'm just saying....i'll prove it doesn't work once and for all...

The method I use is the T_S_R method. To be found in an other topic here in this section. It is a method that I develloped.

Come to my paltalk room and I will proof you that it works.

Important detail1:...WORKS..means that over a longer period of time I'm profitable. At the end of the year I'm profitable...

The room is open since september. Some people followed me in that room since then. Every day that i trade and call my trades in the room, I post my results with printscreens of my trading platform.

Since september I managed to make some serious profit.

Normally I would not react on a posting like yours but because you posted it so big and try to be smarter then ....

So come to my paltalk room and I gonna PROOF that I am making good money... If what I do would not work then I would not be a professional trader for 10 years now and a fund manager.

Important detail 2: I use a method were one needs to make descissions as a trader, I'm not a button pusher based on some signals that a mecanical system is giving in the form of a red arrow or green arrow that again are given by 4-5 lines of entry rules and exit rules....

regards..iGoR

Lavon:
Kiora,

Cheers

Sal

Lavon:

Seems that you are trading a system very similar to the one I am developing now (by the indicators you use). I am still trying to find setups to make the indicators work fine together, but seems that you allready solve that problem.

Also, I am using and testing other indicators, some of them working fine together. I think I am in early stages and much to improve, but getting good results also. Still not as good as yours.

If you share some tips, will be great.

Dan7974:
Does any system work on this thread! Have You ever thought about if there is a method that ACTUALLY works? Do You think there ARE people who actually make money off of forex ( excluding funudmentals ) ? Thanks.

My fully automated system really works. I'm trading it live. There are actually many people that are trading it live on several platforms and they make real money with. The secret? Money Management and Risk Management.

The system itself is based on a combination of price action and indicators which works really good but the MM and RM enhance it to perfection.

It's not holey grail as claimed by many others. There are days or even weeks that it loses money but you see that very soon your account balance grows. I works on 11 different pairs so you can diversify your risk and enhance it's behaviour even better.

There is a thread about it on this forum and a sub-forum dedicated to it on forex factory. If you want to find the website simply google "the best expert advisor" (include the quotes). It's usually the first choice. If you have questions about it PM me and I'd be more than happy to answer your questions.

A simple system

Hi,

All I use is the Parabolic SAR and 14 Simple Moving Average on the chart, the reason why I do not use stop lossess is because thats not my style, everybody has their own style. Everytime the SAR and Moving Average gives me a signal then thats why I buy or sell and my target is always taking profit at a default of 15 points, using at 8.00 lots. I like my style because I know it works, I use 30 Time Frame and I trade when the market is voltile only, from Friday, my results shot up wickedly, once I become bored with this system, I know I can rely on it and heres a screenshot of how my profits.

Cheers

Sal

Oops one more thing, what I do is predict where the parabolic sar is going and buy or sell before the Parabolic SAR gives you a signal

Files:
sample_1.gif  62 kb

Lavon:
Hi,

All I use is the Parabolic SAR and 14 Simple Moving Average on the chart, the reason why I do not use stop lossess is because thats not my style, everybody has their own style. Everytime the SAR and Moving Average gives me a signal then thats why I buy or sell and my target is always taking profit at a default of 15 points, using at 8.00 lots. I like my style because I know it works, I use 30 Time Frame and I trade when the market is voltile only, from Friday, my results shot up wickedly, once I become bored with this system, I know I can rely on it and heres a screenshot of how my profits.

Cheers

Sal

Oops one more thing, what I do is predict where the parabolic sar is going and buy or sell before the Parabolic SAR gives you a signal

Lavon: I envy you on the good trades good job and well done, its a record number in short period.

I have some points I wish you to answer if you don’t mind?

1-Demo accounts any reason why?

2-You had your expert running in both screen shots, except there is no expert on the screen shot posted, so are using any EA?

3- Do you mind explaining on what basis you predict where the parabolic sar is going? I had a joke about prediction so I hope I don’t hear it on your answer.

4-It would be great if you share your idea on a separate thread, so more people can benefit from it.

Files:
sample_3.gif  46 kb

davidke20:
Holy shit! Thats very very impressive. Although you dont have stop loss in your screenshot. But you did make them all TP within 7 days

Regards

David

Look more careful. He sorted by profit - only ~halve the trades seem to be profitable - still impressive, but not as it looks.

Reason: