A poll deciding which method is the best. - page 9

First, I did NOT give up my new method. I have tested it again and again for years and years on a chart. Also, I have tested it for 3 weeks on live so far. I have gotten $2,300 from a $1,000 account.

Again, I will ONLY post this method for free if someone can just give me an indicator that would avoid flat markets ranging at 20-25 pips.

Also, when you raise your leverage, don't you get more lots to trade. For example 500:1 Leverage, how much lots would that be? And does the leverage effect how much dollars a pip it's going to be?

Thanks,

Dan.

Leverage

Dan

If you don't understand the concept of leverage, (and you clearly don't) then you shouldn't be trading.

FxN

well Dan send me the holy gral, here is your indicator that will keep you out of ranging markets, Some of the greatest traders have used it. It isnt a big secret either.

Files:
bands_1.mq4  3 kb

droesparky:
well Dan send me the holy gral, here is your indicator that will keep you out of ranging markets, Some of the greatest traders have used it. It isnt a big secret either.

Bollinger bands is lagging, and it doesn't work. I know that when it Squeezes , it may result in a consolidation. Anyway, thanks for it.

My System will be posted in a couple of days. It might sound a little complex. I'll try to explain it as easy as I can. Also, I would really want an EA for this method, so I can test it years and years back, and see the results.

The method I am going to post in a couple of days, it is the version for small accounts, like $1,500 - $2,000 or more. The second version is for accounts like $4000 - unlimited. If bigger, the method can be adjusted easily. Anyway, your account should go something like this:

Files:
untitled.bmp  950 kb

Nobody Interested?

Dan7974:
Nobody Interested?

Of course !!

Holy Grail

Hi Dan,

look nice. I don't know it is real or not.

If your holy grail gets up in the first week, you are lucky.

the second week is up again, common what happens here. you are lucky again.

The third week is up again, it should be right.

The fourth week is UP and UP, it is really holy grail.

Try again for next month. Oh dear up and up. KEEP it for yourself because it is your money machine. You should share it after you have 1 or 2 Million Euro in bank account.

best regards,

Dan7974:
Nobody Interested?

anyone is interested ~~~

If it can fit for the market for long time, it would be a wonderful system,

Excuse me but you want a EA to test a holy grail? I thought you had used this system for a few years already.

Any way, please post the system I am sleepless in Oklahoma!

Reason: